It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 pm

Kapnos Airport Shuttle

The Best Entertainment in Paphos, Cyprus Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:17 pm 
Major

NOW RENTED UNTIL FEBRUARY 20th 2021

Hello all,

I have a 2 bedroom apartment at Diana Gardens in the Universal area of Kato Paphos and I'm looking to rent it out longterm (12 months)

Update : Rent reduced from €550 to €500/month.

However the rent is potentially negotiable down a bit further depending on how much of the annual rent a prospective tenant is willing to pay up front.

It's fully furnished and there is a good sized communal pool and nicely managed gardens.

There is a bus route (603 / 603B) that is seven minutes walk away and takes you to the Harbour bus station.

Non smokers only. Mature preferred.

Please contact ;

Thaki Christophides... [email protected]

or

Susan Leamy... [email protected]

Telephone : + 357 (0) 26 271 858

with reference : RTL268

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by John Costello on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:54 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:35 pm 
Forum Admin

price always helps .... and when you dont put it
people become suspicious ?

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:02 am 
Rock Star

Neil wrote:
price always helps .... and when you dont put it
people become suspicious ?

Looks like this one to me ... ;)

https://www.thepropertyshoppaphos.com/l ... nt-rtl268/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:48 am 
Major

Now €500/month.

But if more than the first month and deposit is paid upfront I could accept less.

If interested please contact the rental agency.

Last edited by John Costello on Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:27 am 
Master

John, good agent to use and one I recommend - landlords in our apartment block are very happy with the service provided and these agents are great at matching the tenant to the property and at that price you should get a lot of interest. Good Luck!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:27 am 
Major

Alexis wrote:
John, good agent to use and one I recommend - landlords in our apartment block are very happy with the service provided and these agents are great at matching the tenant to the property and at that price you should get a lot of interest. Good Luck!

Still untenanted - but I guess that's just the time of year ?

Alexis are you a landlord ? I am wondering if using another rental agent with perhaps more advertising reach and hits on their website might help ?

I was advised not to rent to Cypriots as they'll pay the first month's rent but after that they don't pay the rent.

As previously mentioned I'm open to offers slightly lower than €500 if more than the first month's rent and deposit are paid upfront.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:15 pm 
Master

Not a landlord but as a tenant I do have an interest in rental properties.

Have you asked the current agent how many viewings your property has had and discussed the feedback?

I do not classify a lease as being long term if it is for a period of 12 months. In recent years this has become the standard length of a rental lease. Also more common nowadays to ask for two months rental as the security deposit.

It appears that €500 - 600 seems to be a popular price range for 2 bedroom apartments from the various websites I regularly check and they do vary a lot in their location, condition and what is included eg car parking facilities range from roadside to allocated covered parking. Does your property have any features that make it stand out from the others?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:59 pm 
Star

That the Communal charges for the pool and common areas must be paid by you the owner, this must be reflected in the rental price, if you expect the tenant to pay it, you may be in for a shock if they don't.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:07 am 
Top of the pops

One of the greatest mistake people make and continue to make is to purchase a property with enormous communal fees (in my opinion many are simply disproportional to the service provided). As uncle states this has to be paid and therefore should be within your rental price directly with you paying it. You should also ensure that there is adequate insurance in place.

Given feedback from my rental colleagues they currently have a dearth of quality property at this time so there is no real reason it is empty.

Live your dreams.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body