Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:15 pm

Kapnos Airport Shuttle

The Best Entertainment in Paphos, Cyprus Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:00 am 

I have a beautiful 2 bedroom fully furnished flat available for rent, either long or short term. It is a home rather than an empty shell.
It has a large veranda overlooking trees and the sea. There are no buildings in front of the property as it is front line, in the most prime location, at the far end of Maa or locally known as Banana Bay with views towards Paphos.
It is on a spacious residential complex with far more well maintained green areas than concrete ones! It is serviced by the increasingly popular Blue Olive Restaurant (offering WiFi) and has a communal swimming pool and tennis court. You can enjoy the flat screen TV with DVD player, however breakfast on the spacious veranda is more to my liking! There is air conditioning, ceiling fans and fly screens throughout. It has a brand new kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher etc. It has 1 double bedroom and 1 twin. The sea is so close you can hear it on the rocks below, as you drift off to sleep! There is one bathroom, and an additional shower room. Here you will have no necessity for car rental with this apartment, as the shops bars and restaurants are only a short stroll away, as are the buses into Paphos.
Wherever you end up, a bar or restaurant, the owner or manager will always call a cab for you if need be.
I am asking 500 Euros a month for long term, and 400 Euros a week short term.
There is also the option to buy if the price is right, although it is so ideal I am reluctant to sell as I will never have the opportunity to purchase an apartment in such a lovely location again.
Please contact me on either; [email protected] or call anytime on 00 357 99064311, or if in the UK, 0044 1202 701315, and I will happily send you photos, or even better, come and view it!

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body