Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:57 am

Kapnos Airport Shuttle

The Best Entertainment in Paphos, Cyprus Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:17 am 

Available for weekly rental £350 or monthly £550 for holiday let
Located by the traditional village of Anarita, just 2km from Mandria beach, 10 mins from Paphos Airport (but not on flightpath) and 20 mins from Paphos. A small private development with tranquill settings. Three minutes drive to the main motorway network linking all major towns. A brand-new contemporary townhouse with pool and mountain views. Furnished to an exceptionally high standard and equipped with all modern appliances. Sleeps up to 4 with 2 large bedrooms. Balcony & private furnished patio on front with large open-plan lounge/dining room. Fitted kitchen with all modern appliances . Large communal swimming pool + sunbeds. 5 minute walk into village, with tavernas, supermarket etc. A 10 minute drive takes you to two famous 5* golf-courses Aphrodite Hills or Secret Valley. Fantastic walks spectacular Aphrodites Rock and fishing at Asprokremmos Dam are close by. Regular Anarita- Pahos-Coral Bay bus service. Bargain holiday plus cheap flights into Paphos with EasyJet and Thomson!
Attachment:
anarita block 1 6.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 pm 

Such a nice place, i always like to stay at this type of place while traveling or when i am not at my home. I love to travel soon i will be there.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body