Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:39 am 
Master

We Stayed here for 21 days in Jan 2013 as part of a 2 month break back in Paphos,we had a one bedroom superior suite, it was more like a flat with 2 bathrooms one en-suite with bath,trendy semi circle shower cubicle,wash hand basin and toilet the other bathroom apart from not having a bath was identical i.e we both had a shower each, the 6 towels were changed daily even the soaps,shower gels and shampoos were replenished daily and the rooms spotlessly cleaned every day and bedding changed every 3rd day, you have a massive lounge with 3 piece suite and coffee table,TV unit with games and internet connection etc, a Luxury fitted kitchen with dinning table for 6 and a bedroom with a beautiful and very comfy double bed with plenty fitted wardrobes and drawer units and yes theirs also a hair dryer, the kitchen has a washing machine,fridge freezer,dishwasher,cooker,microwave,juicer,toaster,kettle,iron with ironing board,clothes horse and every kitchen utensil you could dream of,there is also a large 42" flat screen LCD TV in the dinning room plus another 32" one in the bedroom both with FREE SKY TV and BBC and ITV channels,there are double patios leading of the lounge and bedroom onto a massive veranda surrounded by smoked class and finished of with tubular chrome framing and its big enough to hold a party on,theres also a lovely mahogany table and chairs to sit on and relax.

The hotels food was top class and faultless as were the staff, I have nothing but praise for this hotel and can honestly say it has got to be the best hotel i have ever had the pleasure to have stayed in the whole of Cyprus.

The hotel also boasts having 2 gigantic back to back outdoor swimming pools bigger than any other hotel to date in Cyprus! A heated indoor pool,Jacuzzi,Sauna,Turkish Bath and Spa treatment rooms plus a fully equipped state of the art gym (all free except the spa treatment rooms)

P.S..................The laugh is we were H/B so everything was a bonus and at only £291 per week for the 2 of us due to the power of my negotiating skills ain't bad at all is it! especially when the advertised daily H/B rate in the hotel at the time was 95 euros per person per night.

To be honest the hotel was actually built for time share owners but the venture fell through, how fortunate for us lucky people was that!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:09 am 
Rock Star

Why have you written 4 Hotel reviews?

Alan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 pm 

I reckon he's just discovered a part of the forum he didn't know existed before seeing as most of the dates stayed are around 12 months ago.

But, I've had my eye on this hotel for a while - so maybe, the next time we decide to visit Paphos for an overnighter, we may just give it a bash...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 pm 
Top of the pops

Attended a wedding there recently and the service was great, food impecible and the whole experience was spot on. I do not like hotels (or anywhere else for that matter) that are too neatly cut and clinical and that can be my only criticism of the place.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:30 pm 
Master

emgeeb wrote:
Why have you written 4 Hotel reviews?

Alan

'Lets see' :doh Maybe its because that's what the Forum Section Heading is called 'Hotel Reviews',were you born thick or is it just something that comes with old age !!!

I've stayed in many hotels in Paphos throughout the last 10 years as well as living there as a permanent resident at one time but don't often have the time to sit down and write reviews,so when i do have the time to write a review I will !!! Do you have a problem with that?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:09 am 
Master

'New 2015 Updated Review'

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

I visited this hotel back in January 2013 not long after it had opened and always said i would return as it oozed quality and the food was second to none but this time although it is still an excellent hotel it is now been badly let down by the food ie choice variation and quality breakfast is'nt to bad but the main evening meals are a let down which is a shame and because of this i shall not be returning on any future visits to the Island, on 2 occasions i brought this to the hotel managers attention and on the first occasion you would think there had been a bomb scare in the kitchens as all the chefs were being brought out to by the hotels management and asked to explain their food choices and lack of variety, it could now be the case that they have now listened to the many complaints from other hotel guests and acted acordinly but unfortuneatly not before we left.

3 of 5 stars Value
3 of 5 stars Location
3 of 5 stars Service

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body