Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:27 pm

The Paphos People Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:59 pm 

They came into our lives last week when my husband fed them whilst at our village party. They traced his scent and followed us home where they deseprately needed food and water (they were very skinny). They are now fostered by us and showering them with love and affection. We would love to keep them, believe us! But we are due to go to UK next week and it was such a wrong time for us to have these puppies. We can't afford to have them stay with us in the UK as we are a bit unsettled on where we are going to live. They are very playful, quick learners (they now know how to sit before we can give them food), they are well behaved and will leave you alone when you need your space. We are looking for someone who will provide them a loving home. If you want to adopt them or know someone who will, please get in touch with us. In the meantime, please recommend good dog shelter in case no one takes them from us this week. I heard that they put down the dogs and we don't want that to happen to these cute and sweet puppies! Please help us!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:43 am 

I am sure if I am from UK I will adopt this two lovely dogs. Hopefully, a resident there could read this one and love to make home for this two lovely creature. ;)

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body