Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:45 pm

The Paphos People Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:00 pm 
Graduate

4 Tiny Puppies Need Foster Or Forever Homes Now.

A Pekinese dog has 4 puppies that are 4 weeks old today.
The owner of the dog is pregnant herself so she says she must get the puppies away soon. She has agreed to keep them for one week but if we don't find foster homes they will go to a shelter.

They are very tiny and will be handbag sized dogs as the male dog is chihuahua.
Can anyone help with these puppies?
I am sure we can find forever homes for them but need short term care.
It would be good if someone could foster 2 tiny babies together as they are very young to be alone.

Text Ruth on 99961157 or e mail [email protected]

Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:04 pm 
Forum Admin

pictures help ..
:wink:

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:06 pm 
Graduate

Hi Neil,
We havent got any at the moment,but will put them on here as soon as we do.
This is a new request in today.
Thanks. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 pm 
Top of the pops

I have two of them, letting them settle first before taking photos. One female - very outgoing and loves attention, one male - a bit timid at the moment, but will work on that. They are little beauties, but eating well. Will post as soon as they are settled in a bit more but only got them just over an hour ago.

"Your dog is your friend, your partner, your defender. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:35 pm 
Top of the pops

Tentatively wonders in and with pics I could be swayed here :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:56 pm 
Star

Diane have a look on peyia animal rescue club's facebook page they are on there :D
absolutely gorgeous :heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 pm 
Graduate

Hi Ladies and Gents..so sorry I have been a little late putting the photos of pups up but here they are x x:)
Attachment:
4 tiny pekes.jpg
arent they absolutely Gorgeous ? :)
Attachment:
4 tiny pekes.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:11 pm 
Top of the pops

I think I have the back two, as their coats are different colours, the boy is already going out to the toilet (well toilet training started and as soon as they wake up, out they go, as soon as they have eaten out they go and presto, no mess indoors) :D and they love playing in the garden especially the overgrown bit will see if I can take a video tomorrow and post on Youtube. Diane, if you are interested and want to know more about the temperaments of the two I have then pm me and I will give you what I already know.

"Your dog is your friend, your partner, your defender. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:25 am 
Top of the pops

I am a new Mummy!! Levi, the sleepy one at the back is joining me and Leela at home at New Year! :D :manic :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:48 am 
Graduate

Awww Rainbow this is just wonderful news...So very happy for you,Leela and the dear little one :bounce :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:55 pm 
Top of the pops

This is Levi Image

and again
Image, saying I got it made mate :smilielol

Then we have Myrtle who is looking for a forever home.

and again, she is a little cutie, very outgoing and loves my slippers.

Obviously these are compliments of Diane, Levi's new mum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:02 pm 
Top of the pops

:congrats Di , hope all goes well and leela enjoys the company oh you going to have so much funxx
Well done Trish good luck with rehoming them all they are just lovley :heart
Tricia x

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 pm 
Top of the pops

Thanks Tricia, don't think they will be a problem rehoming, too cute and very, very intelligent. Can't believe the Myrtle was moaning, I took her out quickly, she done her business, came in then went to sleep after eating. She doesn't like a dirty cage so lets us all know.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:21 pm 
Graduate

Hi there Trish and Diane,how very Gorgeous these little ones are? Did you sort out coats for them? I was thinking you could cut the toe out of a bed sock or similar,cut two holes for legs and trim sock length to fit? (just a thought as it's quite chilly today isnt it).
Thank you for all the help you're doing with them Trish,how are the other two doing with Penny?
Would love an update and with your permission update the PARC FB site with an update and pics.
Many thanks Donna x x x:)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm 
Top of the pops

Yes 2 jumpers have winged their way round to Trisha's house, I thought Levi looked rather dashing in his little red number (although it looks pink in the pic lol) :D I also had to get Leela a new one don't want her feeling all left out

This is Levi

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 pm 
Top of the pops

Hi Donna,

Diane kindly bought coats for both of them, although they are so well trained now at night (as the night air is no good for me), that I can put them out, within 2 minutes they have done their business over and over again, then in again, don't get time to put coats on them as when Myrtle says I want out, she means now. :lol:

I was hoping that Myrtle's prospective adoptive parents would have phoned me this morning, but so far nothing :cry:

If you can pm me your e-mail, will send new photos/video to you, well a bit of video as trying to join up a few short clips together to make it all one.

They are both very loving, healthy playful puppies who absolutely adore playing in the garden, especially if they can have a good chew of a plant or two :roll: . It appears that Myrtle is the more intelligent of the two, although Levi is changing rapidly, so I might have to eat my words at a later date. The ones with Penny are both homed or waiting to go to their new homes which should be next week when they will be 8 weeks old.

You beat me too it Diane, Levi is changing :) and the blue one looks even better :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:14 pm 
Top of the pops

I will bring my camera next time I visit (maybe tomorrow around 2/3 if you are home) and get a pic of him in the blue :D I need a cuddle :heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:00 pm 
Top of the pops

rainbow wrote:
I will bring my camera next time I visit (maybe tomorrow around 2/3 if you are home) and get a pic of him in the blue :D I need a cuddle :heart

I'll be in, only a cuddle, hope you are prepared for a big wet sloppy kiss now. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 am 
Graduate

Hi Trish,I have sent you a PM,re update and photos of pups.

PARC have an eight week old Spanielx puppy in the vets waiting for a foster/forever home at the moment.

If you know of anyone who may be able to help her,please let me know.

Thanks.
Donna x

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body