Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 pm

The Paphos People Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:39 am 

Hi, my name is Scruffy and my girlfriends name is Chocolate. Our dad went into the hospital recently and unfortunatly passed away. I dont know why but nobody seems to want us anymore. We are very loving and all we need is a lap to sit on. We are in a foster home at the moment with some nice people but they have lots of dogs, so its a bit scary for us, as we are used to the quiet life.
I am a cream coloured male cyprus poodle, and Chocolate is a brown female cyprus poodle. I am neutered and Chocolate is spayed. We hope that we find a new mum and dad as we know that we wouldnt last long in a dogs home, as we are getting on a bit! Chocolate is 9 and i am 10 but we still have a good few years in us yet!
If you would like to know more about us, or adopt us, please feel free to pop into shampooch in geriskipou and see our foster parents jill & pete
thanks very reading, love Scruffy xoxo

p.s, unfortunatly i have no clue how to downsize the photos to be put on here, so if you are interested, send me a pm with your e-mail address and i will send you the photos :D

Scruffy

chocolate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 pm 
Top of the pops

Good luck in finding homes for them, you all do a brilliant job helping to rehome so many and fostering so many too. Well done. :clap :clap

Keep us all informed if you find a home for them both. Would be a lovely ending.

"Your dog is your friend, your partner, your defender. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:41 pm 
Idol

Awww, they sound lovely Jill, wish I could have them. Unfortunately being at work all day and leaving them in an apartment wouldn't be fair. xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm 
Forum Admin

hope you find them a good home ..
:greetings

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body