Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:04 pm

The Paphos People Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Boarding Recommendation
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:35 am 
Top of the pops

Having just left my three hooligans with Gill & Pete from Shampooch, I just have to say that I would recommend them to anyone.

I have never left my Candy in the five years I have had her, so I figured she would be the worst to settle, but they coaxed her round gently and within a day she was enjoying herself just like the others.

A big :clap :clap :clap from me and lovely to know that they were all treated as house dogs and not in kennels so a lovely dog boarding house for your dog.

PS. Pete stop smoking and get better soon.

"Your dog is your friend, your partner, your defender. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:41 pm 
Forum Admin

Nutters ,,,, thats all I can say ..... Nutters :wink:
Anyone who enjoys looking after loads of mutts all at the same time !!
needs there heads read ...
:congrats
Keep up the good work mate .. and get well soon ..

:greetings

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:40 pm 
Top of the pops

Someone has to do it Neil. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same. :lol:

"Your dog is your friend, your partner, your defender. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 am 

I recently read this on the AngloInfo forum - might be of some use to you if you require cat sitters

Hello everyone,

I recently put an advert on the forum looking for someone to feed my cats. I had lots of responses (also a lot from people who I think weren't interested in the cats at all - just the money!!). I met with one young lady prior to going on holiday, she had experience with cats as has her own, and also used to do Pet Sitting as a job in the UK, and volunteered in a cat shelter over here. It was also nice to see that she carried a cat First Aid kit around with her, should one of my babies have an accident/be poisoned or even be bitten by a snake.

She charges €5 per visit (I wanted 2 visits a day), which I think was quite reasonable as it was going to cost me €22 a day in a cattery. At least this way they could stay at home and laze in the sunshine :).

Her number is 97722831

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 am 

She has just added me to facebook - 'Cat Sitters Paphos' if anyone wants a look...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:58 pm 

muwae wrote:
I recently read this on the AngloInfo forum - might be of some use to you if you require cat sitters

Hello everyone,

I recently put an advert on the forum looking for someone to feed my cats. I had lots of responses (also a lot from people who I think weren't interested in the cats at all - just the money!!). I met with one young lady prior to going on holiday, she had experience with cats as has her own, and also used to do Pet Sitting as a job in the UK, and volunteered in a cat shelter over here. It was also nice to see that she carried a cat First Aid kit around with her, should one of my babies have an accident/be poisoned or even be bitten by a snake.

She charges €5 per visit (I wanted 2 visits a day), which I think was quite reasonable as it was going to cost me €22 a day in a cattery. At least this way they could stay at home and laze in the sunshine :).

Her number is 97722831
yes i remember your ad,i am simon who petsits in the paphos area, and also do volunteer work at paws,and was petsitting in uk for ten years and i only charge 15 euros a day for petsitting tel 97678794 simon mind you this is a dog rate cats same as you have here 10 euros

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 pm 

So is there a similar 'nutter' who might like to 'parrot' sit occasionally for us because our usual one is planning an extended trip off the island soon?
ps the bird is small, hand reared, 18 years old and has it's own portable des res!

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body