Elected with 62.6% of the vote.
For more info about Paul go to:
www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38125432
Cheers,
Geoff.
(UKIP Member)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:32 pm 
Rock Star

This is the man who wants to privatise the NHS, hold a referendum on abortion, allow firms to discriminate against gay people and kick all Scots MP's out of Westminster.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:25 am 
Top of the pops

zorbathejock wrote:
This is the man who wants to privatise the NHS, hold a referendum on abortion, allow firms to discriminate against gay people and kick all Scots MP's out of Westminster.

The last item should get him quite a few votes. :there

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:53 am 

Is it just me or does the new UKIP leader looks....kind of familiar? :lol:
Attachment:
15170859_10154583984550631_5371755460123913822_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:26 am 
Star

Yes its Eddie Hitler :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:51 am 
Top of the pops

SFD wrote:
zorbathejock wrote:

I think all those items are potential vote winners SFD, were they to be adopted as UKIP Policies.
Just as their policy of Managing Immigration certainly is.
Geoff.

Last edited by geoffreys on Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:40 am 
Star

M.A.D wrote:
Attachment:

Looks like Eddie thinks like Adolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:01 pm 
Top of the pops

Uncle D wrote:
M.A.D wrote:
Attachment:

I find that comment very offensive.
Geoff
UKIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:35 pm 
Rock Star

geoffreys wrote:
Uncle D wrote:
M.A.D wrote:
Attachment:

I find that comment very offensive.
Geoff
UKIP Member

It wasn't aimed at you, Geoff, but the homophobic, anti-abortion, Scot hating leader of UKIP.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:36 pm 
Star

He knows, he's offended because he's a ukip Member. :puke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:40 pm 
Top of the pops

Uncle D wrote:
He knows, he's offended because he's a ukip Member. :puke

Exactly - this forum is no place for such offensive comment about my Party's Leader, anymore
than I would make offensive comment about Mrs May, Mr Corbyn, etc.
Debate the Policies and keep it to that I suggest.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:50 pm 
Rock Star

geoffreys wrote:
SFD wrote:
zorbathejock wrote:

I think all those items are potential vote winners SFD, were they to be adopted as UKIP Policies.
Geoff.

That is quite offensive to Scots ,Geoff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:44 pm 
Top of the pops

quote="geoffreys"]
SFD wrote:
zorbathejock wrote:

Geoff.[/quote]
That is quite offensive to Scots ,Geoff.[/quote]

You (Zorbathejock) are the one that mentioned Scots, not me! You having mentioned them at Westminster etc prompted me to suggest that policy would be a vote catcher.
It is not UKIP Policy or the policy of any major Party as far as I know - but it would be a vote catcher if it was.
In any case you or I did not mention any particular person - just plural "Scots".
Whereas the offensive comment about Mr Nuttall was personal.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:31 pm 
Rock Star

It is still offensive that in a union between Scotland and England the Scots should be kicked out of Westminster. Whether that is a vote catcher or not, Scots have as much right to be there as any other British politician especially there are a lot more of them than UKIP .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:46 pm 
Top of the pops

zorbathejock wrote:
It is still offensive that in a union between Scotland and England the Scots should be kicked out of Westminster. Whether that is a vote catcher or not, Scots have as much right to be there as any other British politician especially there are a lot more of them than UKIP .

Can the English, Welsh or Northern Irish have seats in the Scottish Assembly then ? ... and have a vote ?
OR is it just a 'one-way selfish request to the advantage of Scots' only ??

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:54 pm 
Rock Star

As long as there is a union then Scottish politicians are entitled to be at Westminster. Westminster has control of Foreign policy, defence, most taxes, EU membership etc and all member countries should be allowed to have a say. English politicians, being in the majority, can dictate things, very often to the detriment of the other constituent countries.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:18 pm 
Top of the pops

Interesting that you believe that discrimination against gay people will be a vote winner Geoff.

I can't help think you may be a tad out of touch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:30 pm 
Top of the pops

zorbathejock wrote:
As long as there is a union then Scottish politicians are entitled to be at Westminster. Westminster has control of Foreign policy, defence, most taxes, EU membership etc and all member countries should be allowed to have a say. English politicians, being in the majority, can dictate things, very often to the detriment of the other constituent countries.

How does that make it offensive to suggest (a you did) that getting rid of all Scottish MPS would
be a vote catcher? It would be a vote catcher, but how is that offensive?
Geoff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:32 pm 
Top of the pops

Josef K wrote:
Interesting that you believe that discrimination against gay people will be a vote winner Geoff.

I can't help think you may be a tad out of touch.

I don't think so. The silent majority may well be anti-gay.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:52 pm 
Idol

So let's just add xenophobic, homophobic ant-abortionist to your CV shall we Geoff?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:24 pm 
Top of the pops

zorbathejock wrote:

Scotland had a referendum (no voting by the rest of the UK) and decided to stay in the UK.
The UK (as a whole) had a referendum and voted to leave the EU.
Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have Devolved Assemblies with no voting allowed by England.
So why should Scotland have voting rights on anything which solely involves England ????
Westminster, sitting as the UK (as a whole) should involve all MPs (even though the whinging SNP have a disproportionately large number of so called 'MPs' compared to the average constituency populations .... that will be rectified though).
:england

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:16 pm 
Idol

zorbathejock wrote:

Of course Scottish and Welsh and Northeren Ireland MP's should sit at Westminster....however they should certainly not be given a vote on purely English issues...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:55 am 
Top of the pops

Jimmy wrote:
So let's just add xenophobic, homophobic ant-abortionist to your CV shall we Geoff?

You can do whatever you like.
But those issues are not necessarily my own views. However, I think they are views held
by many in the UK who, thanks to "PC", are afraid to put their heads over the parapet.
However they will vote (which of course is secret/private in the UK) accordingly.
UKIP got 4 million votes in the General Election - to answer Zorbathejock that means
that if UK had PR UKIP would have more seats at Westminster than the SNP.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:49 am 
Rock Star

there was a referendum on PR and it was rejected. Just as with Brexit you must respect the result.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:20 am 
Top of the pops

zorbathejock wrote:
there was a referendum on PR and it was rejected. Just as with Brexit you must respect the result.

And I do respect it. I was just pointing out, in response to one of your posts, that IF we had PR
the UKIP would have more MPs than the SNP.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:54 am 
Idol

geoffreys wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

But those issues are not necessarily my own views. However, I think they are views held
by many in the UK who, thanks to "PC", are afraid to put their heads over the parapet.
However they will vote (which of course is secret/private in the UK) accordingly.
UKIP got 4 million votes in the General Election - to answer Zorbathejock that means
Geoff.

Nothing to do with being PC at all Geoff and all to do with a more tolerant society than 50 years or so even.....with views like that I am afraid UKIP are aligning themselves with the likes of the BNP. I think you will find the tolerant majority outnumber what is probably a significant but ignorant minority. We all have our prejudices, yes I think the Multi cultural experiment experiment in the UK has failed and immigrants to the UK should integrate fully into its society, but I see no problem with them maintaining their own cultural identity within that. I detest the blame culture or the "outraged" of Suburbia attitude of those determined to complain about anything they find "phobic", it does the LGBT, Islamic, minority etc etc communities no favours whatsoever...But we live in a tolerant society, well most of us do...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:52 pm 
Top of the pops

Jimmy wrote:
geoffreys wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Geoff.

Nothing to do with being PC at all Geoff and all to do with a more tolerant society than 50 years or so even.....with views like that I am afraid UKIP are aligning themselves with the likes of the BNP. I think you will find the tolerant majority outnumber what is probably a significant but ignorant minority. We all have our prejudices, yes I think the Multi cultural experiment experiment in the UK has failed and immigrants to the UK should integrate fully into its society, but I see no problem with them maintaining their own cultural identity within that. I detest the blame culture or the "outraged" of Suburbia attitude of those determined to complain about anything they find "phobic", it does the LGBT, Islamic, minority etc etc communities no favours whatsoever...But we live in a tolerant society, well most of us do...

A bit too tolerant for me Jimmy, hence I don't live there anymore.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:52 pm 
Top of the pops

:england Vote UKIP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:57 pm 
Star

When did you last live in the UK Geoff before you became an immigrant?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:43 pm 
Idol

Nothing to do with being PC at all Geoff and all to do with a more tolerant society than 50 years or so even.....with views like that I am afraid UKIP are aligning themselves with the likes of the BNP. I think you will find the tolerant majority outnumber what is probably a significant but ignorant minority. We all have our prejudices, yes I think the Multi cultural experiment experiment in the UK has failed and immigrants to the UK should integrate fully into its society, but I see no problem with them maintaining their own cultural identity within that. I detest the blame culture or the "outraged" of Suburbia attitude of those determined to complain about anything they find "phobic", it does the LGBT, Islamic, minority etc etc communities no favours whatsoever...But we live in a tolerant society, well most of us do...[/quote]

Geoff.[/quote]

In that case Geoff I suggest you stop supporting far right propaganda and leave the UK to sort is own mess out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:20 pm 
Top of the pops

Lynsab wrote:
When did you last live in the UK Geoff before you became an immigrant?

It is on my profile picture Lyn.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:24 pm 
Top of the pops

Jimmy wrote:

Geoff.[/quote]

In that case Geoff I suggest you stop supporting far right propaganda and leave the UK to sort is own mess out.[/quote]

Well I may not live in UK anymore but I maintain a strong interest in what takes place there.
Firstly I derive my pension income from there so I want the economy to prosper and
keep paying me that, including Triple Lock.
Secondly my children and grandchildren live there, so I want the UK to succeed especially as a non-EU Member State.
Also I still have a vote there, and I use it.
BTW, I dislike the BNP - but as I believe in free-speech and Democracy I take the view that
they are quite entitled to hold their views and to express them. Such freedom applies to
all of us, whatever our politics/Politics.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:13 pm 
Rock Star

geoffreys wrote:

Vote UKIP you say but fly an English flag. Hardly UK.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:53 pm 
Top of the pops

:uk
zorbathejock wrote:
geoffreys wrote:

UKIP & :uk (Can only find the Flag of St George, the Welsh flag & the Saltire ... none for Northern Ireland ... So I will not differentiate).
Will that do ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:23 am 

geoffreys wrote:
SFD wrote:
zorbathejock wrote:

Geoff.

Their votes did no good previously, they're now a party without s reason. Close and dissapear Now....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:55 am 
Top of the pops

zorbathejock wrote:
geoffreys wrote:

The UK flag: :uk
Geoff.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:52 am 
Star

The man is a charlatan Geoffrey's and I'm surprised that you support him. He has made several false claims that have since been proved to be untrue. Why someone would support and promote a person who blatantly lies to further his own ends is beyond me.

Jim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:48 am 
Top of the pops

Jim B wrote:
The man is a charlatan Geoffrey's and I'm surprised that you support him. He has made several false claims that have since been proved to be untrue. Why someone would support and promote a person who blatantly lies to further his own ends is beyond me.
Jim
He's a politician. Show me a politician who hasn't lied to further his or her own ends. Like it or not, the Labour party now represents only a small cique of 'do as I say - not do as I do' Islington left wing activists. The Liberal democrats are greedy for power who lie brazenly to attain it. The Conservatives under Cameron have been no better - the Project Fear and expenses scandals have been ample evidence of that.

As someone who supports remaining in the EU, presumably you are happy to hand over all the decisions to your betters and have no say in the matter - for that is where it was heading?

Politics needed a major shakeup. Even without parliamentary representation, UKIP has achieved that, with both Labour and Conservatives adopting UKIP policies, and without UKIP there would have been no referendum and the slide towards an authoritarian undemocratic superstate would have continued.

UKIP is not the spent force that some seem to claim. It may even replace Labour as the choice of blue collar representation. It needs a parliamentary voice. As for supporting him, I don't have a vote in Stoke and I don't imagine 'geoffreys' does either so the question is irrelevant. The people of Stoke can make up their own minds who represents them, as Britain has chosen to retain its democracy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm 
Star

KG

The man claimed he was a victim at Hillsborough, later proven to be not true and he had to backtrack twice as firstly he claimed he was in the crush and then outside the ground, no doubt Politicians lie but few go as far as he has trying to gain a sympathy vote. Contrary to your beliefs I'n not as naive as you believe everyone else to be. I have as much say in what happens in the EU as I ever did prior to the UK joining; it is only people like yourself who look back with nostalgia to when Britain was the sick man of Europe; people tend to forget the state of the UK prior to the EU.

Jim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:10 pm 
Top of the pops

Jim B wrote:
" look back with nostalgia to when Britain was the sick man of Europe; people tend to forget the state of the UK prior to the EU."

Do you mean the many years, after 1945, when the UK were trying to recover ..... from having spent money (and lives of British Servicemen ) in the attempt, with other Commonwealth Nations and the USA, to protect Europe ?
What thanks have we got from Europe ( except for their demands to continue pouring money into their corrupt pit ) ! ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:30 pm 
Star

Monica

if you read your history books you will see we were also recovering from funding an empire we could ill afford but held on to never the less and more to do with a corrupt establishment that skimmed the profits for their own benefits rather than re-invest them into the companies. Other countries managed to pick themselves up and get on with it without blaming everyone else like you are presently doing. What thanks do you want from Europe; look how abysmal the Poles are being treated after the sacrifices they made for our country, what thanks have we gave them?

Jim

PS Read Empire by Niall Ferguson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:18 pm 
Top of the pops

Niall Ferguson says of the decline of the British Empire

"In the end, the British sacrificed the Empire to stop the Germans, Japanese and Italians from keeping theirs. Did not that sacrifice alone expunge all the Empire's other sins? It did the right thing, regardless of the cost. And that was why the ultimate, if reluctant, heir of Britain's global power was not one of the evil empires of the East, but Britain's most successful former colony."

While money was poured into rebuilding Germany after 1945, to enable it to become the industrial powerhouse of Europe, Britain was left shouldering the huge debt it owed to the USA for its reluctant involvement and was still paying back when the people of Britain were duped into voting to join what became the EU, by another lying politician - Edward Heath - who declared that it was a trade agreement we were voting for, when he knew it was nothing of the kind.

Britain has the fastest growing economy in the western world, despite the Brexit vote - while the economies of the EU stagnate, because they are not free to make trade agreements outside the beaurocracy, and are tied to a currency that is crippling many of the member countries, from which they have no hope of recovery whilst remaining members.

If France votes for Le Pen, as seems likely, then that will be another large nail in the EU's coffin. The EU is crumbling. We may not have an EU to leave in two years.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:41 pm 
Top of the pops

:goodpost
KG wrote:
Niall Ferguson says of the decline of the British Empire

"In the end, the British sacrificed the Empire to stop the Germans, Japanese and Italians from keeping theirs. Did not that sacrifice alone expunge all the Empire's other sins? It did the right thing, regardless of the cost. And that was why the ultimate, if reluctant, heir of Britain's global power was not one of the evil empires of the East, but Britain's most successful former colony."

While money was poured into rebuilding Germany after 1945, to enable it to become the industrial powerhouse of Europe, Britain was left shouldering the huge debt it owed to the USA for its reluctant involvement and was still paying back when the people of Britain were duped into voting to join what became the EU, by another lying politician - Edward Heath - who declared that it was a trade agreement we were voting for, when he knew it was nothing of the kind.

Britain has the fastest growing economy in the western world, despite the Brexit vote - while the economies of the EU stagnate, because they are not free to make trade agreements outside the beaurocracy, and are tied to a currency that is crippling many of the member countries, from which they have no hope of recovery whilst remaining members.

If France votes for Le Pen, as seems likely, then that will be another large nail in the EU's coffin. The EU is crumbling. We may not have an EU to leave in two years.

:clap

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:11 pm 
Star

The countries of the "Empire" weren't Britain's to sacrifice, they were countries we had conquered either by force or subterfuge and then spent a couple of centuries asset stripping them.

The Empire was on the wane at the turn of 20th century, the Second World War was more or less just final episode.

“If our ancestors had cared for the rights of other people,’ he had reminded his Cabinet colleagues in 1878, ‘the British Empire would not have been made.” Another quote from Empire.

The UK may presently have the fasting growing economy but that has happened since we became a member of the EU, not since it left and anyway that is by the by; this is about the leader of UKIP.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:03 pm 
Top of the pops

Jim B wrote:
anyway that is by the by; this is about the leader of UKIP.
Feel free not to vote for him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:26 am 
Star

I wouldn't vote for any racist or Fascist entity no matter what they promised.

Jim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:23 am 
Top of the pops

Jim B wrote:
I wouldn't vote for any racist or Fascist entity no matter what they promised.

Jim

You are implying that Nuttall and/or the UKIP Party is/are racist or fascist.
I wish to put the record straight by pointing out that is a total untruth.
And neither am I BTW.
Or is it a case of the pot calling the kettle black Jim??
Geoff.
UKIP Member.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:06 am 
Star

Geoffreys

I find your suggestion that I may be a closet racist very funny considering I'm married to a beautiful dusky lady from Central Asia and I'm not implying anything I'm saying it. As my close friend Russell Providence from Trinidad told me ; you can always tell Racists as they always start the conversation with "I'm not Racist BUT".

Jim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:34 am 
Major

Jim B wrote:
...you can always tell Racists as they always start the conversation with "I'm not Racist BUT".

Jim

It's such a pity that we've been reduced to having to justify our thoughts and concerns with that sort of preamble. I have had to do it myself. The reason is not to justify ourselves, but to pre-empt the person we're talking to from levelling an unfair and untrue accusation.

Being concerned about immigration does NOT make one a racist.

Not agreeing with gay marriage does NOT make one a Homophobe.

Being concerned with Islamic culture with all of its fundamentalism and Sharia law does NOT make one an Islamophobe.

Supporting Brexit does NOT make one a knuckle dragging uneducated individual who doesn't know what's good for them and the country.

Such accusations actually say more about the thinking process of the accuser rather than the accused.

Just sayin'...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:50 am 
Star

I guess Russell being Black, he has a little bit more experience of Racialism than I personally do.

Instead of being concerned with all that then you should just get on and enjoy life.

Jim

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body