Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 am 

The company I work for which operates in the online marketing and gaming sector, is looking to recruit staff to join the customer support team in Limassol.

The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to the thriving members of their team.

See the requirements below and please note that those marked in BOLD are a "MUST HAVE" to receive an interview and to fulfil the role.

Requirements

Excellent command of the English language
Fluency in any other European language preferably in German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Spanish or any Scandinavian language
Willing to work shifts . The office is open 24/7 and shifts covered are: 7am - 4pm, 4pm - 12pm, 12pm - 7am
Very good Computer skills (using MS Office mainly Word & Excel, Online Live Chat tool, telephone support, email software)
Excellent communication skills for email, live chat and telephone support
Motivation to achieve

Salary will be discussed at interview stage as these positions are not in my department. These are full time positions.

If you wish to apply, please PM me for an email address to send your up to date CV.

*Only European Nationals who are eligible to work in Cyprus may apply*

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:58 am 

CypruswithBabies wrote:
The company I work for which operates in the online marketing and gaming sector, is looking to recruit staff to join the customer support team in Limassol.

The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to the thriving members of their team.

See the requirements below and please note that those marked in BOLD are a "MUST HAVE" to receive an interview and to fulfil the role.

Requirements

Excellent command of the English language
Fluency in any other European language preferably in German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Spanish or any Scandinavian language
Willing to work shifts . The office is open 24/7 and shifts covered are: 7am - 4pm, 4pm - 12pm, 12pm - 7am
Very good Computer skills (using MS Office mainly Word & Excel, Online Live Chat tool, telephone support, email software)
Excellent communication skills for email, live chat and telephone support
Motivation to achieve

Salary will be discussed at interview stage as these positions are not in my department. These are full time positions.

If you wish to apply, please PM me for an email address to send your up to date CV.

*Only European Nationals who are eligible to work in Cyprus may apply*

Hi, i am interested, could l pls have your email so that l may send you my cv.

Thank
Liz

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:23 pm 

Hi Liz

Please can you contact me via the Private Message (PM) facility as requested in the original posting?

I don't want to post my personal email address on the forum.

Alternatively, if you click on the Profile button that appears on the entry you can email me via my website address.

Thanks!

Hi Liz

I've sent you a PM as not sure if you can send but you should be able to read mine.
Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:57 pm 

Please fwd me any more info re: job.
I only speak english am willing to work shifts and am mobile . My computer skills are average .If you would like my cv.. if the vacancy is still avaialble please email me on [email protected]

Many Thanks
Maria Yates

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 am 

Hi Maria

Thank you for your enquiry but the company do require staff with multi language skills and preferably with English as a second language. However, you must also be fluent in written and spoken English and have very good pc skills.

We offer Support throughout the whole of Europe hence the requirement for additional language skills.

I'm sorry but based on your reply, I cannot put forward a CV for you.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body