The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:41 pm

UK TV Cyprus

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beyond Belief
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:38 pm 
Rock Star

Beyond belief is a polite title to this subject,

Abuse, threats and even assaults on shop workers have doubled since the Corona virus crisis began. Shop worker’s trade union Usdaw has released statistics which shows that on average UK shop workers have been verbally abused, threatened or assaulted every week during the Corona virus emergency. The union’s 2019 survey found that average was nearly once a fortnight.

Usdaw’s survey of 4,928 shop workers also adds that since the Corona virus outbreak: It says one in six shop workers polled has suffered abuse on every shift.

On this morning news - Shop lifters when caught are now spitting at security staff, then say I have now given you Corona virus, this then frightens the staff which allows the thief to get away.

Stop the planet I want to get off :rain

Post subject: Re: Beyond Belief
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:07 am 
Rock Star

Quote:
Shop lifters when caught are now spitting at security staff, then say I have now given you Corona virus,

The spawn of a largely feral generation who have a problem with self-discipline & authority, evidenced recently by those covidiots ignoring lockdown restrictions.

The Uk is moving at pace to become a '4th.world level' nation, almost an ungovernable madhouse - glad to put some distance between it & us!

Post subject: Re: Beyond Belief
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:21 am 
Top of the pops

People who behave in this manner (irrespective of the social situation at the time) should not be locked away. They should be removed to somewhere in the Sahara desert with no services, no shops, nothing and let them cope to appreciate the good things in life they have and to show it is not a right but a privilege.

Prison is too good for them and frankly getting 3 meals a day, medical care, free services, touchy feely loving etc is a load of tosh.

Live your dreams.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body