Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:12 am

Play Pool, Darts in Paphos, Cyprus Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:16 pm 
Top of the pops

Brian, wish I was in your shoes, keep it coming, it's a good read on a lousy March night.
I've just got the figures for me if I were to take my pension early.It doesn't make great fiscal sense !
I could manage to do it but I'd be losing about £2500 a year which if you live for 15 to 20 years is a lot of dosh, plus about £10,000 off the lump sum.
Will just have to hang on in there for another 19 months. :(
Never mind it'll pass soon and I'll be copying you soon enough.
Cheers gary

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:05 am 
Rock Star

Hi Gary that doesn't sound right to me.
Generally the commutation factor increases the earlier you take your pension therefore although the monthly pension payment is reduced the amount of lump sum you get per commuted pound increases. And remember the lump sum is tax free.
If you take into account the increased lump sum you may find that, invested wisely to give you a good return; there is very little in it between staying and going.
This was certainly the case for me. Especially as I had begun to detest my job.

Brian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:56 am 
Rock Star

Hi Brian,

Glad to hear things are moving along nicely for you. You sound far better organised than I am and we haven't even started to pack yet. My trip to Cyprus next week is kind of coming in the way, so once I have "delivered" Mia to her mother and get back it will be all hands to the pumps.

ON the subject of medical notes, give the doctors plenty of notice. Sam & Mia's took 3 weeks and then she had to constantly chase them. Initially they told her she couldn't have them, but with a little pressure and quoting the MBA rules they obliged. They charge £10 for the two sets, so we thought very reasonable.

We hope to use M&S as well as they have given us the best quote and recommendation carries a lot of weight in my book. Have you set your moving date yet????

Hope to meet up with you both soon, as we will be near-neighbours anyway. Take care and good luck to us all :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:36 am 
Top of the pops

Hi Tina

3 weeks for medical records???? That's ridiculous, all they have to do is press the print button on the computer!!!!! Don't any of you take no for an answer with doctors surgeries reference your medical details - they tried to fob me off, but when I quoted their own regulations they soon backed down, and I got them the same day.

Brian - not long now for you. It does eventually all come together, honest :lol: , and when you get on that plane for the one way journey it's a fantastic feeling.

Look forward to seeing you at one of the "do's"

Jean 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:28 am 
Rock Star

sevener wrote:
On to lighter things.... Took the dogs for their anti rabies jabs today and had them micro chipped as well. Got to go back in 30 days for the blood test to make sure all is ok and should then hopefully get their PET PASSPORT.
We have found a company who will transport both dogs from Gatwick to Paphos for £1093 sterling. This includes transport, crates and all associated costs

Brian, we were told by one of the shipping companies that we contacted about our dog that if we did not intend to bring the dog back into the UK (which we don't), then not to waste our money with the blood test as this is only required when you re-enter the UK.

Just a thought if you are not bringing yours back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:17 pm 
Rock Star

Hi Tina,
Thanks for the dog info but as I understand it you still need the blood test to make sure the Rabies anti-bodies are present. Without the test they can't issue the pet passport anyway.
My vet quoted an all in price of £230, which I have paid in advance; for the two dogs. This is for the whole process including the blood tests, micro chips, anti Rabies vaccine and blood tests; so all I have to do is get the anti flea treatment done 24hrs before the flight and all should be OK.
The only thing my vet told me was I would not be able to bring the dogs back into the UK for at least 6 months after the Rabies jab and if I did would need another blood test then. Perhaps this was what your transport company were referring to.

I too am looking forward to meeting up when we get out.

Brian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:37 pm 
Rock Star

Hi Keith,

We already have the Pet Passport and no blood test. I will double check it though but they issued the passport with no problems.

I like the "when we get out" quote :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:38 pm 
Rock Star

BY the way the pet carriers who told us this were Par Air, but we are not using them. We are using one that Verity recommended.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:28 pm 
Top of the pops

sevener wrote:
Hi Gary that doesn't sound right to me.
Generally the commutation factor increases the earlier you take your pension therefore although the monthly pension payment is reduced the amount of lump sum you get per commuted pound increases. And remember the lump sum is tax free.
If you take into account the increased lump sum you may find that, invested wisely to give you a good return; there is very little in it between staying and going.
This was certainly the case for me. Especially as I had begun to detest my job.

Brian

I too am looking at taking 5 years early pension.It reduces per each year you go early.I can go at 50 but reckon on about 55 year old fingers crossed.I am in civil service final salary and buying back years.At present i have to wait for a year before i can get exact figure as no forecast available due to house keeping in pension department unless i was leaving in one year time.

Lump sum and pension does decrease.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:08 pm 
Top of the pops

Brian
The pension schemes obviously differ. Mine certainly pays out less in commutation if you leave early like Frank's. The figures I quoted you for my circumstances are accurate unfortunately.
Never mind, Gary

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:14 pm 
Rock Star

Hi Brian,

Just to clear up the issue of the blood test.

We have now contacted the second pet carriers who also confirm that we do not need to have a blood test, only if we intend to bring the dog back into the UK. Not being completely satisfied we have also telephoned DEFRA, thus going straight to the horses mouth as it were, who have categorically confirmed that this is exactly correct and no test is needed if you are moving the dog out on a permanent basis. If you intend to travel back with your dog of course you will. They confirm that it is not necessary for any test for confirmation of the presence of the rabies antibodies. We were told by the two carriers that many vets will tell you that you do need this just to extract more money from you.

Bit of a saga but I hope this clears it up for both of us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:55 pm 
Rock Star

Just for information for anyone else facing this problem, I have posted this as a topic in the main forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:39 pm 
Rock Star

Sorry Tina,
I wasn't trying to start an argument
It would seem you are correct.
I have just found this from the people who are going to ship my dogs for me.

ENTRY INTO THE TERRITORY OF THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS FROM EU MEMBER COUNTRIES

The following information has been supplied to us by the Republic of Cyprus Veterinary Services, Animal Health and Welfare Division.

If all these requirements are met, there will be no need for a quarantine period.

Requirements

1. IDENTIFICATION

a) Have a clearly readable tattoo OR
b) Have an electronic microchip

2. European Passport obtainable from your Vet.

3. Rabies Vaccination – to be vaccinated at least 21 days and within 1 year prior to export,

4. Although not a requirement it is advisable to have a blood test taken 30 days after vaccination to make sure the correct amount of rabies antibodies are present

5. Antiparasitical treatment – 24 – 48 hours prior to departure

a) Fipronil (fleas, ticks, lice)
b) Praziquantel

6. Vaccinations Cards.

7. Completion of the fitness to fly section of the Passport, or a certificate from your Vet within 7 days of departure

It might be worth posting this in the info section if it's not allready there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:16 am 
Rock Star

No argument considered Brian. You just got me worried that we were about to forego the blood test only to find that we were refused entry at the last minute. It seems that the powers that be, mostly vets, have their own interpretation of the rules. We just needed concrete clarification. Had you not posted this we would not have bothered to check.

As Helen says in the main forum, each must consider their personal circumstances and weigh up the pros and cons. We are confident that we will not need to bring Daisy back to the UK but you may be in a different position. It was the concrete legal angle that was ambiguous.

I did not deem this debate as argumentative and hope you don't see it this way either. I just hate anyone that tries to rip you off by covertly masking the facts.

Look forward to seeing you both soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:57 am 
Top of the pops

Nice one and great to see the facts on here for future folk.There is so much to learn and better prepared is best defence.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:17 am 
Rock Star

Hi Tina, No worries then, I think we have this one sorted :D
I didn't see it as an argument but was worried you did. :oops:
By the way..... Who's Keith? :lol: Freudian slip? :lol:
Strangely enough that is my middle name. :P :lol: :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:05 pm 
Rock Star

:lol: :oops: Sorry Brian. Just spent the day emailing a guy called Keith regarding interviewing him for my job!!!! Not really a freudian slip just slow brain :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:06 am 
Rock Star

I think it's time for another update...
Packing up has started in earnest now... We decided we could do without the dining room stuff for the remainder of the time in UK so that is all boxed up ready to go. So is the garage, loft and garden sheds. We got our quote for shipping today... had to have a large whiskey when I read it... It has modified our thoughts on what we might be taking... quoted for a 40 foot + a 20 foot container..... no one can need that much stuff....
We have arranged for the furniture we don't want to go to a good home within the family and my son is going to give the car a good home. (As long as he drives us to the airport when we leave.)
More stuff went to the auction today and tomorrow it's the charity shop and the tip before dropping old schoolwork and "precious" bits of to the 2 boys.
We have been sorting out Offshore bank accounts and closing UK ones we no longer need over the last few days. plus sorting out some UK insurances and other outstanding financial matters that you just seem to keep putting off. Emigrating certainly focuses the mind.
Have now ordered medical records and a proof of medical cover letter from my former employer. Luckily we can take 75% cover into retirement so only need to get insurance to cover the other 25%.
I think we should now be moving permanently on 15th April. The dogs can fly that day so as long as we can and can also agree completion for then, that should be the fateful day....
Talking of completion I said our buyer was a crazy.... This week she asked if as soon as we had exchanged contracts could she send a builder in to start knocking down the walls she wanted..... Guess what I said.....
After all the pressure she has put us under to exchange and complete quickly it is her that is holding things up now... Typical....
We fly out for 10 days on Wed 19th so if anyone fancies meeting up for a beer or something to eat or even just a coffee drop us a PM and we'll see if we can get something sorted. Most of the ten days will be spent sorting out cars, telephone, internet, insurance, etc. etc. so we would will probably need some company and guidance at some time. Unfortunately we will only have internet access from internet cafe's till we can get it sorted at the villa.
If we don't see anyone before I'm sure we'll see you at the taverna night.

Brian & Steph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:14 am 
Top of the pops

Great update Brian and Steph - bet you are now counting the sleepless nights :lol:

Treat others as you want to be treated

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:37 pm 
Top of the pops

Brian,
Enjoy the trip I'm green with envy.
Gary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:11 pm 
Major

Congratz on your completion Brian and Steph, hope we are not too long behind you :D

Cheers

Milly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:25 pm 
Top of the pops

Hope all goes to plan all the best in your new home
Tricia :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:08 pm 
Idol

Location: Feet in Summer Wine Country, Heart in Brandy Sour Country
Good luck with the rest of your move!

I too, am green with envy :!: :mrgreen:

Pam 8)

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:29 am 
Top of the pops

There seems to be a lot of luck rubbing of on folk here :lol: great update :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:53 am 
Rock Star

Hi Brian & Steph,

It was great to meet you at Taverna Club. I hope your "mad lady" buyer has sorted herself out. I will be knocking on your door in Kathikas very soon :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 pm 
Rock Star

Where do I start :?:
As some of you know we came out to Kathikas for 10 days on 19th March.
What a disaster.
Steph was ill for most of the time so we failed to get half of the things sorted that we intended.
The main highlight was meeting loads of you at the first taverna club meet... Brilliant.... well done Verity and all the other organisers.
Whilst we were out in Kathikas our property sale in the UK was due to exchange..... It didn't... :oops: :oops: :oops:
It seems that the bloody woman who is buying it has suddenly got cold feet due to the proximity of the river... (which was one of the reasons she liked the house in the first place)... I told you she was mad....
We have now discovered that she is recently widowed and has never had to do anything like this before without the support a partner.... She has 8 ( yes 8 ) children who are all pulling her in different directions and she is panicking somewhat.
The last hiccup was obtaining insurance on the property... Because we are adjacent to a flood plain the mainstream companies will not insure direct, you have to go through a broker who have access to different policies than the general public. She was adamant that she would not do this however. (crazy)
I have spent a whole day on the telephone to various insurance brokers and companies getting quotes for her to prove that the property is insurable. I have had quotes as low ar £240/year (less than I am paying now) She has been insistent that she wants to be insured with CIS who she has used for 31 years. They have finally quoted £650/year. :oops:
The state of play currently is: She is thinking about it..... Whatever that means.
To be perfectly honest we are so pee'd off with the stupid woman, that we have resigned ourselves to the fact that she is going to pull out..... If she doesn't then it's a bonus.
To that end I have put the house back on the market and have got several viewers lined up over the next few days.
I have one couple coming this afternoon who have sold (subject to contract) and are ready to exchange as soon as they find a property... Lets hope ours is the one....
The end result of all this is that it now impossible for us to stick to our planned emigration date of 15th April. Bu99er. Even if we do by some miracle go with our present purchaser (now nicknamed "silly cow") we will need at least 4 weeks after exchange to arrange everything.
They say that moving house is one of the most stressful things you can do.... Emigrating takes that stress to a whole new level thats for sure.
I'm positive we will get there eventually. It's just a matter of time....
I'm going out with the dogs now to try and relax and de-stress a little.
I'll keep you posted.......

Brian.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:26 pm 
Top of the pops

Brian sorry to hear things are not going so well ,Try to chil and you will get there.Thanks for Sharing thiis as ithelpr us to be prepared that things dont always go to plan.
Tricia :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:46 pm 
Idol

Brian, if it was me I would want to strangle the 'silly cow'!

It's just not fair to mess people about when buying and selling property. Well done for putting the house back on the market - when it is snapped up she will realise what she has missed!

Our plan is to move into rented for 6 months when ours is sold, to avoid this kind of problem.

You will get there, keep thinking positive!

Pam :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:18 pm 
Rock Star

Oh Brian, I am so sorry to hear this but not totally surprised, after what you had told me about "the silly cow". I really hope (spitefully maybe) that you get a buyer immediately, who offers you more money and wants you to complete in a month!!!!! One in the eye for her.

Kepp us all informed and I don't know about you wanting to slap her, I could do it for you :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:31 pm 
Rock Star

Just got the call... She's pulled out... We are the second people she has done this to and the agents have blacklisted her.
I have her mobile number and she has got a VERY nice text message from me. :evil: Won't help but it made me feel better. :P
The viewers we had this afternoon made all the right noises... were even saying which room they each wanted for an office... They both work from home and have sold their house.
Fingers toes and anything else crossed...
We have another couple from Northampton who really want to buy our house but haven't sold theirs yet, so it's not all negative.
I'm surprised I am taking it so well really. Apart from wanting to wring the silly cows neck I am actually feeling quite ambivalent. Part of me is quite glad she isn't buying the house as she would have been a nightmare for my neighbors.
I also didn't like her and didn't like the idea of her living in "my" house if you know what I mean. I didn't think she deserved it.
I know that sounds crazy but that was the way I felt from day one.
The other part of me is totally gutted that it will be at least another 2 or 3 months now before we can get to where we really want to be.
It also means I've got to do the garden myself as I let the gardener go when we thought we had sold.... Maybe I can get him back....
Anyway onwards and upwards..... Is the sun over the yardarm yet?.... Oh yes it's setting.... in that case.... I'm gonna jump in the hot tub and get p****d.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:05 pm 
Top of the pops

It's a fact Brian, people let you down and very often they let you down when selling houses.
It'll all turn out well in the end I'm sure. It's a nice house and nice houses sell.
The woman who bought our old house was also a silly cow who ended up costing us a bit of money.
Hope that makes you feel a bit better !
Gary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:50 pm 
Hi Brian,

It was good to meet you & Steph when you were over & I'm sorry to hear the bad news, lets hope you get a buyer soon & you're over here as planned :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:29 pm 

Keep chin up mate, you will get there in the end

Peter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:01 pm 
Top of the pops

ad your updates and it will work out well in end. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:55 pm 
Major

Hi Brian

Dreadfully sorry to hear you have lost your buyer. This is our main worry so I know the stress, it's dreadful. We had this happen three time when we sold our first house. Anyway, I really hope you find a new buyer soon.

What a performance to take a pet with you. Our old King Charles Spaniel died several years ago and we really love them so had wondered whether to buy one here to take with us, but I don't think it's worth the hassle. I'm sure we will find a rescue dog that we can give a good home to.

All the best

Milly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:52 am 
Top of the pops

Milly

I am sure there will be many dogs to choose from when the time is right.You will know straight away. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:22 am 
Top of the pops

:agree Frank, I'm sure there will be loads for you to choose from Milly

Treat others as you want to be treated

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:47 pm 
Major

Hi Frank, Molly

Yes, the one thing Cyprus will never run out of sadly is homeless dogs, it will have to be a small one though, we don't have a big place.

Cheers

Milly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:18 am 
Top of the pops

Milly

There is no rush once you are in cyprus and you will know when you are ready.

:D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:48 pm 
Rock Star

Well here we are Wed 23 April and we have just exchanged contracts:
:bounce :celebrate :bounce :celebrate :bounce :celebrate :bounce :celebrate :bounce :celebrate
Booked our one way flights and booked the dogs onto the same flight.

It's been a bit of a traumatic journey getting to this stage and I haven't posted what was going on until it was certain as I didn't want to tempt fate.

Believe it or not the Crazy woman has bought the house after all....
When we returned to UK last time we were greeted by the news that she was pulling out so we started pulling out all the stops to get another buyer. A week later whilst chatting to the estate agent he casually announced that the original buyer had not pulled the contract and could still be interested.....

There then followed 3 weeks of negotiating, cajoling, persuading and generally spoon feeding this bloody woman...

No sooner had we quashed one of her concerns than she came up with another.... Talk about hard work...

Anyway the upshot of all this is that eventually she has bought the place...

As well as doing all this we have been making the necessary preparations but couldn't confirm anything.... At last we can now...

I have to say that M&S (Kerry & Dave) amongst other companies have been brilliant in taking tentative bookings.
Boy are we going to have a busy 3 weeks now..... We complete on 8th May but are going to vacate the house on 7th. and stay with relatives until 13th when we fly one way to Cyprus....

I am so glad I have been able to get the dogs on the same flight as us. Much less stressful for them..

I'm soooooo excited I think I'm going to have to leave this for now and go and have a drink.......
I still can't quite believe it.... WOO HOOOO :bounce :celebrate :bounce :celebrate :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :bounce :celebrate :bounce :celebrate

Last edited by sevener on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:32 pm 
Top of the pops

Are you excited about something Brian :roll: :roll:

And so you should be ! That is brilliant news - it must have been really hard not talking to us lot about it, but you did the best thing by keeping schtum. So, the mad woman bought ??? Good on her. Not long now, so get working - you've no time to be chatting on here now.

See you on the sunny side.

Retirement - harder work than working - But much more fun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:13 am 
Top of the pops

Well done mate so pleased for you and your wife.Look forward to the next instalment and now get packing :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:01 am 
Master

Excellent news Brian and Steph.

Hope to meet you at May Taverna night.

Chris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 pm 
Rock Star

That's brilliant Brian. So we will be making it together after all then. You bet we will see you at the Taverna Club.

Our furniture arrives a lot earlier than we thought now so we will be up in Ineia by the 21st May I hope, providing we can finish the unpacking. I can't believe the mad woman bought the house after all, and I completely understand you keeping it quiet until you were certain.

Look forward to seeing you both again on the other side :greetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:38 pm 
Idol

Great news Brian!

It's worked out good in the end. :celebrate

Your feet probably won't touch the ground from now on. :celeb2

Good luck with the rest of it!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:35 pm 
Rock Star

This is probably going to be the final update before we leave on our one way ticket.
The last couple of weeks have been somewhat hectic to say the least.
I have been packing up the house into boxes and trying to get on top of all the paperwork etc.
Today is Steph's last day at work and she is out on her leaving party tonight so I am taking the opportunity to go out for a beer or two with my very good friend Don.
I think most of the notifications have now been done and we have found ourselves a private post box address so that we can at least have mail forwarded with some chance of it reaching us, as we neither have a road name, or any sort of address yet for our villa, other than Brian & Steph, Kathikas.
My car insurers are being a complete PITA as they will not issue proof of bonus until the policy is terminated and that is not until the day we leave due to using the car to get to the airport, where my son is then going to take ownership of it.
one of the last things to do is get the E106 issued. best to leave this as late as possible I'm told as the expiry date is Dependant on when you apply. Tomorrow for that I think.
Friday we are off to Steph's sister to off load the houseplants etc. then it's back to the packing on Sat.
Sunday sees all of the unwanted furniture go to a niece who is just setting up first home with partner and new baby.
Tuesday the removers come to pack the furniture that is going to Cyprus and I have to take the toy car to the depot to be loaded into the container.
Tuesday cleaning the house. Looking forward to that :evil:
Wed of to rellies for a week to say goodbye to a few people including my two boys. I somehow don't think it will be too long before they visit however as I've told them the first trip is on us.
It's funny how most people say they start to get worried at this stage whether they are doing the right thing.
I've not for one second thought any thing except... "JUST GET ME OUTA HERE" ASAP...
I think you perhaps reach a time in your life when you think you just need a change as much as anything else.
Having worked for the same company for 29 years I think I was due a change anyway. The company had taken a severe turn for the worst and I certainly didn't shed any tears leaving.
I'll sign off now before I bore you all to tears.
I'll hopefully still be online for a few days yet biut probably wont have time for any more updates.
See you all at the taverna club meet in May.
Brian & Steph.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:47 pm 
Top of the pops

Not boring at all, busy time for you.saying the goodbyes is what i will find hard no matter how much i want it.so enjoy your cleaning next week safe trip. you lucky people
see you in the sun one day. :)
Tricia

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:36 am 
Top of the pops

Hi Brian

No you have not bored us and make a great contribution to the forum.Nice to see all is going well and hope your other half gets a great send off.If you can post again then i look forward to it.If not then i will have to wait untill you are on line again.Like the bit about the toy :lol: boys and their toys me too and me bike.

Safe journey :clap

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:09 pm 
Top of the pops

Thanks for the diary Brian, keep it up at the other end.
Good Luck and Best Wishes, Gary

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:06 pm 
Major

All the best Brian and Steph, it's great reading others diaries, gives me some idea of what we should be doing and when.

Hope you have great last days and a good trip.

Cheers

Milly

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body