Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New & Second Hand
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 am 
Top of the pops

I have boxes and boxes of ladies clothing left from shop/market stall and I am willing to share it between local registered charities but need help as some of the boxes are too big for me to lift therefore collection would be appreciated and be willing to go into a very overcrowded and dusty bedroom (can't clean when you can't move in it). The rest of the house isn't brilliant either since I am doing so much clearing out and building work due to start shortly that this is on the back burner (sort of). :roll:

No sorting out of anything, just take a box of new.

With regard to the second hand, it is all good clothing and if I could fit into it I would still be using it, but room and de-cluttering needed urgently. I want all this out of the house on Tuesday 1st March when I will be available up until 1pm.

I know this isn't much notice, but I have made this decision and need to act quickly. There will also be other items - books and I haven't got a clue of everything, but as I find they will be put together for collection. Please phone me on 99023706 for directions and arranging a time. If only available before Tuesday, please ring as already some things will be gone this afternoon. Two printers also available.

Thanks.

"Your dog is your friend, your partner, your defender. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

Post subject: Re: New & Second Hand
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:34 pm 
Top of the pops

Update, printers gone :)

"Your dog is your friend, your partner, your defender. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am 

hi , do you have the boxes of clothes, as i need clothes to send to the african countries, where are you so i will come and pick them up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am 
Top of the pops

Sorry but everything has been allocated and just waiting collection.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body