Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: pest control
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:43 pm 

I am in east Tennessee and I’m having problem with a certain pest proper now. it is the grape can girdler. I’ve been checking out records, like pdf's from various universities and many others., but they usually seem to simply name them a minor pest and do not actually advise spraying. No articles are bringing up any particular sprays for them from what I’ve been researching. they have got fee me several small grape bunches already and I simply do no longer want any greater to be misplaced.
I have used few ............................ however I’m seeing the insects shifting round like five mines once I spray them. appears ineffective.
Can all and sundry endorse whatever? with a bit of luck something Home Depot may have?

Post subject: Re: pest control
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:00 pm 
Top of the pops

rubenson wrote:
I am in east Tennessee and I’m having problem with a certain pest proper now. it is the grape can girdler. I’ve been checking out records, like pdf's from various universities and many others., but they usually seem to simply name them a minor pest and do not actually advise spraying. No articles are bringing up any particular sprays for them from what I’ve been researching. they have got fee me several small grape bunches already and I simply do no longer want any greater to be misplaced.
I have used few affordable pest control Services, however I’m seeing the insects shifting round like five mines once I spray them. appears ineffective.
Can all and sundry endorse whatever? with a bit of luck something Home Depot may have?

rubenson ..... You are writing on a site for Paphos in Cyprus (The island at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea).
Would you not get better advise from someone closer to Tennessee ? :greetings

Post subject: Re: pest control
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:22 pm 
Idol

Or just take his spam elsewhere, perhaps?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body