Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm

The Paphos People Advert

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:16 pm 
Master

I'm selling my pride and joy over the next (10 days only) if it has not been sold by Thursday 15th Sept I will have it shipped back to the UK where it would easily fetch £10,000, it's a real head turner and admired where ever I go, it's is a full blown very rare Subaru WRX Impreza 2.0 Ltr Turbo Sti Type RA V-Limited (No 379 out of 1000) the cars year of manufacture is 1998 and then it was imported to Cyprus in 2003, this Special Limited Edition model comes with 280 Bhp as standard and is currently running around 350 Bhp set on half boost and definately not for the faint hearted!, as far as I'm aware of it's the only one in Cyprus and has had literally thousands of euros spent on it and has always been serviced and maintained by Ex Roger Clark UK Motorsport & Subaru Race Team mechanic Andrios and his brother who own the Subaru garage in Emba and were the cars original importers and owners.
In the last 2 years the car and engine have been virtually re-built to RCM Racing spec, which also included all belts head gaskets,cam,crank and valve oil seals, o-rings etc, New turbo back 3" single straight though stainless steel exhaust system with 5" rear tail pipe (sounds awsume) HKS Super Power Flow Induction kit, Oil Cooler and engine mounted pressure guage, quick shift c/ratio gearbox, new ceramic/steel competition racing clutch, new vented drilled grooved discs, New Brembo Calipers with new pads all round complemented with Gold Prodrive Alloys, all rear windows are solid tinted glass (not film) it's also had a full profesional respray and team Subaru Graphics applied under 3 coats of high gloss laquer to protect the car from the sun, recently it has also had expensive Kevlar carbon fibre racing mirrors and Kevlar front splitter fitted.
The car was serviced in Sept 2015 just before its mot and had its (Millers) Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology racing oil and filter changed, new battery fitted,Iridium sparkplugs and a air con re-gas so it's now ice cold! it was then garaged in Dec 2015 for 9 months until I came back to Cyprus last week.
There are a host of extras fitted to this car both factory and after market i.e air con, rear window wiper, roof vent, 4 x Sti competition mud flaps, Cusco Motorsport shocks, Cusco Multi Adjustable Coil Overs, Fhi Sti Aerospace engine bay strut bar/brace, Greedy turbo timer and Greedy turbo boost control fitted and triple and single light up Defi pod gauges fitted into the cars dash, it also has a Digital Radio/CD player fitted and Momo Racing leather steering wheel, the car will also come with an all weather cover with easy access zip at drivers side door.

The car is duty paid and registered in Cyprus in my name and taxed to the end of December 2016 and Mot'd till Sept 2017.

I'm looking for 7200 euros or £6000 British Sterling (which is a steal for a vehicle of this pedigree in Cyprus)

The car is in Anarita, Paphos - Phone 00 44 7719664628 Email - [email protected]

IMPORTANT NOTE : Due to the nature of the car and obvious safety reasons all test drives will be conducted by myself.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:05 pm 
Rock Star

I had a "standard" Impreza Turbo the same year.

I loved it.

I used to pay about £800 per year insurance as a 42 year old.

I reluctantly sold it when I nearly went bankrupt due to my ex-wife's spending. (That's why she is now ex-wife)

As a pensioner now I haven't the reddies to buy this.....believe me I would have snapped your hand off!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:15 pm 
Master

Big Nev wrote:
I had a "standard" Impreza Turbo the same year.

I loved it.

I used to pay about £800 per year insurance as a 42 year old.

I reluctantly sold it when I nearly went bankrupt due to my ex-wife's spending. (That's why she is now ex-wife)

As a pensioner now I haven't the reddies to buy this.....believe me I would have snapped your hand off!!

Hi Big Nev, I had a Nissan Skyline 2.5 Twin Turbo a few years back in the UK and at age 44 even with 65% No Claims Discount the cheapest quote I got was from Adrian Flux Insurance and it was still a whopping £1200 a year to insure but for some reason here in Cyprus car Insurance is a hell of a lot cheaper than the UK as the above car fully comp with breakdown cover etc is only £280 per year with Abbeygate Insurance, Paphos.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:34 pm 
Star

Nice, but just another extremely loud vehicle.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:16 am 
Top of the pops

could all decals be removed ? and gold scrapped off rims ? :greetings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:58 am 
Top of the pops

Why on Earth would any sensible car lover want to do that Sergio?!!! :roll:

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body