Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:44 pm

The Paphos People Advert

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 pm 

Attachment:
P1050608-rev1.jpg
Renault Megane 1.4 Dynamique Estate, 5-speed manual, virtually a 2008 car as first registered 7th.December 2007. Low mileage at 49,000 miles with full service history, and MOT to 11/2014. It is 1390cc.and 165 CO2 so very low road tax at €36.00/year. Excellent gloss black bodywork with the black cloth interior in great condition. The car is duty paid, and has all of the normal Renault extras inc. electric windows, electric mirrors, ABS, traction control, multi function computer, alloys with Michelin tyres all round, AC, and the on board stereo radio has CD and a full mini jack MP3 connection. The car has cruise control, which is useful on our empty roads here. This is the 1.4 engine, so not super fast, but it is extremely economic to run. A perfect Cyprus family car and load carrier when the seats are fully folded flat. There are also fixed roof rails for those other awkward long loads that might be needed. There have been just 3 owners of this car – the last owners had the car from 8 months old in the UK and then in Cyprus and actually wanted to take it back to the UK with them, apart from transportation costs. Renault is one of the biggest importers of cars here in Cyprus, so spares and maintenance are no problem.

Now reduced from €6,500 to €5,750 o.n.o.

or would consider P/x with value either way for a 4x4 type vehicle - HRV / Qashqai or similar, must be 5 door and preferably 1.6 engine (diesel even better)

Tel: 26432313 or 99237381

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by mojo on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:27 pm 
Forum Admin

I might have missed it ,, but did you put the price ??

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:25 am 

Neil wrote:
I might have missed it ,, but did you put the price ??

Sorry,

Yes I remembered that during the night as well (!), so I am just in the process of editing the ad. We are asking €6500.00. Will also consider a P/x for a 4x4, so am adding that as well.

Thanks.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body