Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 11:32 am 

The health ministry said Saturday that from May 10 onwards, people with valid Covid vaccine certificates arriving in Cyprus, irrespective of country of origin, will be exempted from testing and quarantine under certain conditions.

According to a ministry statement, these passengers must possess a valid vaccination certificate from the following states: EU members including Cyprus, European Economic Area members Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, Switzerland, Israel, UK, Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Belarus, Serbia, Qatar, Bahrein, USA, Armenia, Georgia, Canada, and Kuwait.

Passengers must have completed their vaccination against Covid-19 with one of the vaccines approved by EMA — Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Janssen – or Russia’s Sputnik V, the ministry said.

That means both doses in the case of two-dose vaccines, Pfizer/BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Moderna, and Sputnik V. As regards single-dose Janssen, 14 days must elapse between the jab and the date of departure.

Read more:-https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/05/08/coronavirus-fully-vaccinated-passengers-exempted-from-quarantine/

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body