Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 4:19 pm 

The vaccination portal will open on Tuesday for people aged between 37 and 38, the health ministry said, adding that given the increased demand, it seems it will be feasible to reach the goals set.

Throughout the week, priority will be given to the 33 to 38 age group.

According to the schedule released by the health ministry on Monday, between 7.30am and 8pm on Tuesday people between 37 and 38 will be able to book appointments through the vaccination portal.

On Thursday, between 7.30am and 8pm, the portal will be open for people between 35 and 36.

The 33 to 34 age group will be able to book their appointments on Friday, between 7.30 and 8pm.

The ministry stressed that the vaccination portal will be accessible on these dates only for people within these age groups and not older people.

The schedule for after May 8 will be announced within the coming days.

“Vaccinations are progressing rapidly, with the main goal of covering a significant percentage of the population by May,” the health ministry said. “The goal of vaccinating more than 60 per cent of the population at least with the first dose of by the end of June is achievable if the planned deliveries of the licenced vaccines are taken into account, but also the increased response from people,” it added.

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/05/03/coronavirus-vaccination-portal-to-open-for-33-38-year-olds/

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body