Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:46 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:19 pm 

Cyprus can expect the first deliveries of Covid-19 vaccines before the end of the month if everything goes according to schedule and pharmaceutical companies receive their approvals, members of the government’s advisory committee said on Wednesday.

Speaking during a news conference, Zoi Dorothea Pana said vaccine distribution could start this month “if all goes well.”

Pana said two companies, Astra Zeneca and Biontech Pfizer, have pledged to start supplying countries with their vaccine in December.

Cyprus expects to receive 1,192,043 doses of the Astra Zeneca vaccine starting in the fourth quarter of this year, through to the second quarter of 2022.

Similarly, delivery of 391,637 doses of the Biontech Pfizer vaccine is expected to start this month and continue until the third quarter of 2021Both vaccines are dispensed in two doses per person.

The first people to receive the vaccine are health professionals in the public and private sectors, followed by population groups who have a high-risk of serious illness if they are infected by the virus.

Essential workers like police, cleaners, public transport workers, food supply staff, and so on will be next in line due to the risk of them spreading the virus because of the nature of their work.

Read more:- https://cyprus-mail.com/2020/12/01/coronavirus-first-vaccine-delivery-by-months-end/

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:12 am 
Top of the pops

I don't trust any of them or the process one little bit for a whole host of reasons but the main ones being.

Not proven
No Liability (if they are safe then liability should be in place)
No guarantee of supply, they can't even supply the regular flu and other drugs for a population (EU wide) why can they suddenly do it for this
I really don't trust the major drug companies.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:12 am 
Idol

tanny wrote:
I don't trust any of them or the process one little bit for a whole host of reasons but the main ones being.

Not proven
No Liability (if they are safe then liability should be in place)
No guarantee of supply, they can't even supply the regular flu and other drugs for a population (EU wide) why can they suddenly do it for this
I really don't trust the major drug companies.

https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED%3ANOT ... qWhgQYwnEs

I quite agree, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are RNA experimental vaccines that have NEVER been used on humans before (except for the current limited short term trials). You can see from this official government link that preparations are being made for the expected high rates of side effects from the vaccines.

Last edited by Old Twister on Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:21 am 
Idol

https://mattbell.org/only-informed-cons ... al-vaccine

...... and this is worth reading too. It's an open letter from Dr Michael Yeadon (former Vice President of Pfizer) to Matt Hancock.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:49 am 
Idol

https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr ... Kf95YQpoQ8

... and an article issued today.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:50 pm 
Master

Old Twister wrote:
https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr-yeadon-request-a-stop-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition/?fbclid=IwAR3NLp970sbBCt4TC95EAsqNqRGejuh4Zl4hXtpMzxaD2Ogo_Kf95YQpoQ8

From the above article:
'The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination'.

A quick Google search reveals:
'Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a petroleum-derivative compound that is made from ethylene glycol (ethane-1,2-diol), the main ingredient in antifreeze'.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:17 pm 
Top of the pops

Alexis wrote:
Old Twister wrote:
https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr-yeadon-request-a-stop-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition/?fbclid=IwAR3NLp970sbBCt4TC95EAsqNqRGejuh4Zl4hXtpMzxaD2Ogo_Kf95YQpoQ8

From the above article:
'The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination'.

A quick Google search reveals:
'Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a petroleum-derivative compound that is made from ethylene glycol (ethane-1,2-diol), the main ingredient in antifreeze'.

Is there a reason why these complications have not shown up yet in the trials?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:04 am 
Top of the pops

Quote:

Yes the grand design and money!

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:45 am 
Idol

migmogs wrote:

I don't call them trials, I, like Dr Michael Yeadon, call them experimental vaccines. Proper trials take years to complete because reactions to a vaccine can take years to develop.

I refer you back to my earlier posting which may not have been read.

https://mattbell.org/only-informed-cons ... al-vaccine

Last edited by Old Twister on Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:49 am 
Top of the pops

My good friend in her mid 70s is taking part in covid vaccines trials

And all the scientists are saying that all has been done to high standards
And the trials completed fully

Some of these areas have had scientists working behind the scenes for years

Interesting reasoning from Dr John Campbell
And well worth a watch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jt8cEDd3t ... xg&index=2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:53 am 
Idol

Well they would say that, wouldn't they. Big pharma is one of the most dangerous industries on the planet (in my opinion - and a lot of other peoples opinions).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:08 am 
Idol

During the 2009 Swine Flu Pandemic (which was forecast to be the biggest ever but fizzled out in months) GlaxoSmithKline rushed out a vaccine in months which was perfectly safe - so they assured the world. The vaccine was called Pandemrix and was used as a jab against the virus in the Republic of Ireland (I don't know about other Countries). Amongst young people that were given it hundreds suffered (and still are suffering) with Narcolepsy which is lifelong as there is no cure. There are still around a hundred now adults still fighting for compensation 10 years later yet the actual virus only managed to kill 27 people in Ireland. Shortly after the vaccine Pandemrix was withdrawn as it had caused so much damage.

So much for what big pharma called a safe vaccine that had gone through 'trials'.

These two new vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna are mNRA which is a new technology never ever been used in humans before, but I bet no end of animals have been sacrificed in their attempts to get it right.

As for Pandemrix and the swine flu I've just found an article describing how it ruined the lives of UK NHS staff as well.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/shaunlintern/t ... e-was-safe

I'll take the chance and rely on my natural T Cell immunity.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:03 pm 
Idol

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... accine.pdf

Instructions from Pfizer about their Covi19 vaccine. Seems to be a lot of 'don't knows' in the text and from another broadcast I heard (which is being followed up through the EU) is there are possible suspected issues concerning women's fertility post vaccination, which may off course turn out to be a non-issue but has to be thoroughly investigated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:32 pm 
Star

Old twister I appreciate your views but don't you think that you are going a bit over the top trying to convince people that the vaccines are bad for them?
I think that most people have decided if they are going to have it or not,
There are two polls running on two websites, one is currently 82% in favour the other 81% in favour of the vaccines

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:53 pm 
Master

I think it is better that people can make an informed decision and so should have access to the pros and cons. One of these situations where there are articles leaning to one side or the other and it is still early days and more is being found out as time progresses.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:55 pm 

:goodpost Uncle D

I will however make sure my wife understands the possible fertility risks of having the vaccine :lol:

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:38 pm 
Idol

Uncle D wrote:
Old twister I appreciate your views but don't you think that you are going a bit over the top trying to convince people that the vaccines are bad for them?
I think that most people have decided if they are going to have it or not,
There are two polls running on two websites, one is currently 82% in favour the other 81% in favour of the vaccines

I'm not trying to persuade anybody! Just giving the facts from what I consider reliable sources so people have a balance to make a decision - you will only get one side's views from msm BBC and Sky, and the majority of newspapers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:52 am 
Star

I am not convinced with anything from individuals on Youtube and unknown sources
I would rather trust the scientists and qualified health people, and when all Drs and nurses etc have the vaccine that's enough proof for me.

It must be great if your confident enough to choose not to take the vaccine and feel that you will survive Covid 19 if you contract it, who knows maybe you have a natural immunity like Trump.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:33 pm 
Master

Hopefully Cyprus will also provide information where people who do have any side effects from the vaccination can report their symptoms.

This is for the UK:
https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:37 pm 
Master

Some information about the vaccine from a UK government source:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ionals.pdf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:26 pm 
Idol

Alexis wrote:
Some information about the vaccine from a UK government source:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ionals.pdf

I already posted this on Friday - no harm seeing it twice though.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body