Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:05 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:30 pm 

This has just been announced...this applies from 6pm tonight. This form is for EVERY TIME you go out!!!
The form is currently only available in Greek and must be completed before EVERY journey out the house

Form B DECLARATION OF CITIZEN MOVEMENT DECLARATION
The suspect ............
with date of birth .........
ID / passport.......
and home address ........
I state that my move to (input exact times) is related to the following reason: (tick the box below)

1. Go to pharmacy or doctor visit
2. Go to shop for essential supplies
3. Going to the bank, (use online transaction as much as possible)
4. Moving to help those in need
5 Moving for short period, near my home, for personal physical activity or for the needs of a pet
6. Go to a ceremony (eg funeral, wedding, christening) under the conditions provided by law or transition divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure parental communication and children, according to the applicable provisions.
7. For moving to my home after compulsory quarantine
8. Declaration of any other purpose of movement that could be justified by the prohibition measures.................
Signature of suspect ..........
Date:...........

Attachment:
formB.jpg

It is also possible to get permission via SMS

This is the rough translation
"
Reply to SMS immediately

The government's stringent restrictive measures to restrict the movement of citizens are in effect at six o'clock this afternoon.

In addition to the forms with the Certificates of Traffic, the Government also inaugurates the number 8998, in which the citizen can send sms with the number of the traffic he wishes to make (see information here) and be given permission.

In response to a test message, however, the response we received was immediate, within a minute, with the Authorities appearing ready for this new measure." The SMS number is 8998

MORE TO FOLLOW WHEN WE HAVE IT.........PLEASE REMEMBER, THIS IS FOR EVERY 'JOURNEY'

https://www.paphoslife.com/news/citizens-movement-form

eg If you walk your dog in the morning, then go to the supermarket followed by the Pharmacy in the afternoon and walking your dog again in the evening it will require 4 forms

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:56 pm 
Top of the pops

You can send a text to 8998
For the text you must add the following answers with a space between each answer:
The reason why you are going out (the number relating to your reason 1-8, see below)
your ID/passport number
your post code
You will get a message back if you are allowed to go out.
The allowance is 3 hours once you get your approval only.
This permission is per person. If you will go out with another person they must send a text message for permission.
If a car has more than 2 people in it they must have a very good reason.
You should not be going to each other’s houses for coffee etc
The main message is to stay at home.
You are only allowed to move around in your local area.
1. Go to pharmacy or doctor visit
2. Go to shop for essential supplies
3. Going to the bank, (use online transaction as much as possible)
4. Moving to help those in need
5 Go to a ceremony (eg funeral, wedding, christening) under the conditions provided by law or transition divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure parental communication and children, according to the applicable provisions.
6.Moving for short period, near my home, for personal physical activity or for the needs of a pet
7. For moving to my home after compulsory quarantine
8. Declaration of any other purpose of movement that could be justified by the prohibition measures................

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:18 pm 

OK folks, here is the official information for the Purpose of Movement, Guidelines for Citizens from the Government web site

https://covid19.cy/index_en.html

It's going to be hard BUT we need to do it to beat this virus

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:26 pm 
Forum Admin

I have both form translated and printed, thanks to Mad-Dave and Vic Hemming ..
:cheers

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:48 pm 

You are welcome..you can buy me a pint when this is all over :grin: :pint

I will continually 'bump' this thread to ensure everyone sees it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:48 pm 
Master

Great to see that if you download the form in MS-Word you can fill in the top section and save the document thus only having to complete this section once rather than every time you need to print or copy a new form.

Not printed it off yet but will do it in fast draft and see if the quality is OK to print on both sides of the paper rather than continue to add to the paper mountain. May even reduce it from A4 to A5.

As you can see I have plenty of time on my hands.

Emba Municipality is issuing forms - good news as some people don't have a computer let alone a printer.

Last edited by Alexis on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:53 pm 
Master

Not used to having to account for my whereabouts so prefer completing the form to sending a SMS text to 8998.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:53 pm 
Rock Star

The SMS system is currently overloaded and not working, according to the Cyprus Mail.

The SMS service, stating the reason for wishing to leave your house, was inundated with thousands of messages even before the 6.00pm resulting in an overload of the system with senders waiting for up to half an hour for a reply.

Authorities announced a short while ago that due to technical reasons the SMS service is ‘down’ and urged people to use the forms should they wish to go outdoors.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:13 pm 

BUMP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:48 am 
Top of the pops

To make this simpler, I have edited the PDF from the government site to make it a fillable form. You can partially fill with your personal data and save it, then complete it when you go out. Click Here to Download the Form and then open it with Adobe Reader or other PDF reader that supports fields. Some browsers will open it directly, but will not support the fields.

Last edited by KG on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:58 am 

KG wrote:
To make this simpler, I have edited the PDF from the government site to make it a fillable form. You can partially fill with your personal data and save it, then complete it when you go out. Click Here to Download the Form and then open it with Adobe Acrobat or other PDF reader that supports fields. Some browsers will open it directly, but will not support the fields.

Well done..thank you... :clap :clap .For those not comfortable doing this, or don't have Acrobat, you can download the form directly from the Government website in MS Word with no this then allows you to 'pre fill' the top of the form

https://covid19.cy/index_en.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:39 am 
Master

EMBA Municipality is on the ball - one resident has had some forms put in his letter box.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:21 pm 

BUMP

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:07 am 

BUMP

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:29 am 
Top of the pops

Text service is now working fine. I used it this morning when I walked dogs. Instant reply.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body