Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 pm

The Paphos People Advert

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: locked out !!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 am 
Rock Star

I have a 2003 vauxhall combo, first time , engine running, lights on, front doors shut, I was in the back unloading, went get back in and front doors had locked, took about 10 mins to tug the button up with a stick. the other day left keys in ignition during car wash, afterwards EVERYTHING was locked, had to go home and get spare key :evil:
Is this a fault or is there an auto lock function
Does some smart arm-pit in vauxhall need a damn good beating for putting an unbeleiveably ridiculous amount of electronics in a van.
I have recently moved from driving a 1991 toyota corrola , the only electronics in that car was the digital clock, hence the amazing reliability
if this is an example of a 2003 vehicle what have the designer idiots been upto in a 2014 vehicle? shooting is too good for them
also all this unnecessary electronic crap is SO expensive and an ECU about 600 euro, somebody is really taking the pi**, prorata a laptop should be costing about 5000 euro, but it doesnt does it
rant over for tonight !!!!
interesting!!!!! i wrote one word and it came out as arm pit,,,,,, an auto anti profanity function I guess, ok, guess there needs to be one :clapping

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body