Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Winning the Lottery!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:47 pm 
Regular

Hi PP,
was just thinking to myself, if i won the lottery what would i do? i'm sure most people have done this and spent the money long before even buying the ticket but its a good exercise to test your morals i guess! I think i would rather stay anonymous and help people and pretty much stay the way i am, see the world with my boys and Dave and sit back and watch the people i have helped advance in life, i would be a regular sponsor of Special Care Babies and i would open a cheap sandwich shop / cafe at coral bay! oh the life! What would you do?...be honest!
:bounce

Emma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 pm 
Rock Star

I would not want to win millions and millions as I think that would change things, however much I would like to think it wouldn't.

I would like to win enough to pay the mortgage off, set the kids up with their own property, help my close friends and family and have enough left over so that I wouldn't have to worry about writing a cheque or going to the cashpoint :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:21 pm 
Idol

i dont even give this question consideration anymore as about 4 years ago my friend karen won a million on the tv programme "the vault", since then i decided, that since she had won a significant amount of money i never would, as 2 friends would never both be so lucky!

it has never changed her, she continues to work as a nurse but she says as sarah said up above, life is easy she hasn't any worries. she has been good to friends and family also.

i tell you what though since you bring it up i wouldnt be where i am now if i did ever win a tidy wee sum!!! like sarah i wouldnt want too much, they say money cant buy happiness...........but i am sure it does help!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:20 pm 
Top of the pops

As i am a caring sort of guy my first donation would be to Gary for a face lift :mrgreen: Anything left over, if any after that major opp, i would give half to my best friends the dog homes in Cyprus then the rest i would share to the people who i love, as money is not every thing in life you know :wink: Ok it helps? but money can not sort out life problems.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:42 pm 
Top of the pops

Thanks for the offer Mark. I don't recall ever saying I needed one, the money may be better spent on you having a brain transplant, I mean like obtaining one !
Enjoy your trip.
Gary :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm 
Master

DP

Please change your aviator, it puts me off my tea!!!

Please tell me it is not a picture of your identical twin brother?

Chris

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:26 pm 
Thats not his twin Chris, its the only decent photo Gary has of himself :smilielol :smilielol

He won't take anymore as that photo broke his camera & he doesn't want it to happen again :wink: :lol:

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body