The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I am all excited again
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:17 pm 
Idol

I am one of those people who have to have something to look forward to and this often means booking up our trips to Cyprus. For instance I would hate to be over there and not have another date booked to return. Tony has enough of a job pushing me up those steps to the plane at Pafos each time so I need the knowledge of a date booked to return. Some of you will remember how really low I was after we got back last time :( Anyway I have just booked our autumn flights so this means we will be back out 10 weeks after return from our summer trip (2 weeks 2 days to go).

I thought I would share with you the site I used as I got a good deal on flights (even cheaper the easyjet). I used http://www.flydeals.co.uk .

Pete

Our new dates for the list are 22nd Oct to Nov 5th.

Tony is starting to adjust now as this is the first time I have managed to get him away from work for more than a week in October , bearing in mind we are out for best part of 3 weeks in july/Aug so smiles all round here :D :D :D

By the way sorry I haven't been posting lately we have just been OFSTEDed and looks like we will be having them at 2 other settings imminently and for those of you in teaching you will know how exhausting that is.

[What if the Hokey cokey is what it's all about

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 pm 
Idol

bev,
lucky you....i have been back 2 days and i am really feeling low
1. we left our kids behind with their grandparents...feel like right arm has been chopped off!
2. my visit to my parents wasnt long enough
3. the weather here is miserable

i know i have to deal with it...stevie and i actually discussed not getting on the plane at paphos but decided that would have been really silly!!
so here we are back home and needing to go back...if i can get decent flights in october and holidays at work we will be back but will have to see, will look at your site, we will consider flying out of england if it saves us cash!!

enjoy your excitement and hopefully i will have that feeling again soon!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:54 pm 
Idol

Hi Kathryn at least we can take comfort that we are not odd as so many of us do get low over this. I know how you are feeling, I find it takes several days each time roll on when we can live there eh x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 pm 
Top of the pops

Hi Bev, looking forward to meeting you soon,Fly out Tuesday :bounce
Kathryn will be back far too soon must try and chat to Jan &get a scottish meet fixed before end of summer(next best thing to going to Paphos)Only down for me is since stopping photo threapy 2 weeks ago my skin is getting worse day by day so back on steroids for 3weeks. Its good in some ways as i cant sleep and want to be busy all the time,Down side talk too fast & might have a beard by the time i get back lol.
I know what you mean about missing the kids you can strangle them some days but are lost when they are gone.We have went down to Man before for better flights,or Newcastle. Anyway Edinburgh this time handy.
Tricia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:03 pm 
Idol

Hi Tricia
so no carnations just you with a beard to identify you eh. Maybe the sun will help your condition I am sure I am growing web feet here. Looking forward to our gathering funny feels like I know some of you already.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body