The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 3:52 pm

Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:34 pm 

Can you add 3 adults + 1 4 yr old to the numbers.
Gill, Brian, Jennifer & Reese.
Looking forward to meeting people. Haven't been before.

Gill (Halcyon Lady)
Will bring money to your shop before Saturday.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:59 pm 
Idol

Does this mean we will have a photographer at the Last Castle.

Pete, I will settle up on 23 July for the 5, Patricia has access to PC at internet cafes so she will not see the posts. or pay on the day, need to come down to the duck pond for a look. :bounce

In Arduis Fidelis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 am 
Yes John,

Yes folks, we'll have a 'Trainee Professional' photographer joining us for the 'Last Castle' Taverna Club Meeting as 'halcyonlady' daughter will be joining us & is hoping to build up her portfolio for her degree in photography & as Martin isn't going to be there to take the 'Official' PP photo's, I hope you'll make her welcome :D :D

So everyone who's coming, if any of your would prefer NOT to have your photographs taken, which I hope there are none, please let me know in advance ok :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:17 am 
A big thanks to all the peeps who paid me yesterday at the 'DuckPond' we're almost there, still waiting on a few people to pay if they still want to come, if not, please let me know as I have to give a final total of people to Froso at the 'Last Castle' this Sunday so if I don't hear from you, I'm afraid you won't be included in that figure & unable to join us, even if your name is on the original list at the start of this thread :( , if you have already contacted me regards payment, then thank you, I've noted in 'blue' on the list :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:19 am 
Ok folks, today is the last day for anyone who still might want to come & join the fun with the rest of us PP members at the 'Last Castle' next saturday lunch time :D :D

All bookings & payments to me today no later than 1pm if you want to be a part of the 'Last Castle' Taverna Club Meet :greetings

(This post will be locked off at approx 1pm, after that no more names will be added)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:47 am 
As I was up at the 'Last Castle' on Sunday paying for our next meet this coming Saturday 26th, I took the opportunity to take a few snaps for those who've not been before, just to give you an idea of what to expect:
Meal starts at 1.30pm, so please be there around 1pm-1.15pm ok
Image Image

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body