Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:49 am 
Top of the pops

Please be informed that from 01/02/2024 the temporary port station (Kato Paphos) will cease to operate from its existing location. The routes and services of this station will be transferred to the new areas, to the Port parking area (Next to the entrance of the Kato Paphos archaeological site) and to the Kings Tombs (Opposite McDonalds).
All commuters are kindly requested to visit OSYPA’s web site (www.pafosbuses.com) for associated changes on routes and schedules.
We inform you that from 01/02/2024 the temporary Port Station (Kato Paphos) will cease to operate from the existing point. The routes and services of this station will be moved to the new areas, at the Port Parking Lot (Next to the Entrance to the Archaeological Site of Kato Paphos) and to the King's Tombs (Opposite McDonalds)
The passenger public is asked to visit the OSYPA website www.pafosbuses.com in order to be informed about changes in routes and times.
#Osypa #PaphosPublicTransport #PafosBuses

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:27 am 
Rock Star

So the car rental company next to McDonalds will have to find a new carpark . Still, fun while it lasted . People have commented , how do buses go to coral bay direction ? Well at the back of this new bus station there is a road leading out to opposite newyork hotel , so they can go to the lights and turn right .
I dont use busses much but when i do in Tallinn the smart bus stop displays and in bus route with gps are great ! Especially for a non Estonian speaking tourist. Lets hope some of these functions are available here

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:58 am 
Top of the pops

and your next whinge will be what Mouse? I'm sure you'll create something out of nothing AGAIN!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:42 pm 
Rock Star

I admit i do complain about things , but my last comment wasnt ! Im not complaining about the new bus station , i have read some were concerned as buses could not leave it in the coral bay direction and i described the simple solution . Clearly you see my commenting on something as complaining ! Fortunately for me there is plenty to complain about :sunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:57 pm 
Graduate

Well we went past the new bus station this morning, everything looked in order, clean and tidy only one thing missing - BUSES!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:13 pm 

Still can’t understand the logic….603 to the new bus station TOK then another bus to the Harbour…?.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:05 pm 
Rock Star

Well friday march 1st i went past the new bus station and it was full of busses and people ! So what ever the issues were clearly have been corrected !

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body