Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:14 am 

Dear friends & customers near & far,
after much deliberation over the past few months, we have decided that this year we will be taking a break from the norm, so to that end, we will be closing this Thursday at 6pm until the 1st February 2024.
As you are aware, the roadworks have had a big impact on business, especially more so since the diversions are to some, impossible to understand, not only that, we also have no evening staff, which we have tried many a time, to employ, only to get messed about. We do thank those recently who have enquired, but the jobs we posted on here and elsewhere are for all year round, full time positions and not part time.
Our morning team Lora & Alina have done an amazing job with the hours they have done and their service to all our valued customers throughout the course of the year. Our chef, Sylvia, also has been an amazing rock in the kitchen, unfortunately she has had take a step back due to a illness and we, like you, wish her well and to be back with us again soon. Andonis left a few months ago as you know, leaving myself to do bar & kitchen, which was just too many hours.
Maria has also done an amazing job, stepping in with 2 children to look after too. This year she will be away celebrating the festive season with her family, which she is looking forward to.
A massive thank you to all our entertainers this year, we hope we can have them and more next year.
We thank all of you for your kind support once again this year and look forward to next year in anticipation.....
Please join us this Thursday afternoon if you can for a drink, so we can thank you ourselves.
It leaves me to say, Happy Christmas one and all, have a prosperous new year.
Best regards
Savvas & Family

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body