Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:47 pm 
Rock Star

This article which i have just read seems to imply that the network is being pushed harder than was intended when installed , with ever higher density housing and greater consumption i can only guess it will get worse! I assume in cities with underground cables the cost of upgrading will be prohibative whereas in outlying areas with overhead cables surely it is much cheaper and simpler to upgrade . So thinking on this scenario the last thing they need is a load of evs plugging in . I say again what the " green people " are asking for is not unobtainable but the the ludicrous time scale they quote is well, daft !
Maybe ration electricity and have an allowance based on persons in household, you laugh! It could happen .
PS dont forget with the green movement your oil fired and gas fired central heating and burning logs are all for the chop !

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:46 am 
Master

Quite correct Mouse. A question now of:

1. Will people, the voters, just acquiesce, knuckle down and accept it will be an utter failure for all but the Globe Elite who have planned and prepared for this, or,
2. Be prepared to vote and reject the Globalists' non-sensical policies regardless of their previous heart-felt allegiances knowing this will bring some hard times until they are defeated.

So who is the Globalist Elite?

Some common groups that are sometimes associated with this term include:

International organizations: Entities like the United Nations, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), and the World Trade Organization (WTO) are often seen as key players in shaping global policies and economies.

Multinational corporations: Large corporations with global reach and influence in various industries are sometimes seen as part of the "Globalist elite."

Politicians and government officials: High-ranking politicians and government officials from different countries are sometimes seen as part of a global elite due to their involvement in international relations and policymaking.

Billionaires and wealthy individuals: Some extremely wealthy individuals who have a global influence on politics, economy, and culture have been associated with the idea of a "Globalist elite."

Think tanks and influential organizations: Certain think tanks, NGOs, and influential groups that promote global cooperation and policies are also sometimes considered part of the "Globalist elite."

Who would be considered the British leader of the Globalists, In my opinion, it's Tony Blair assisted by Alistair Campbell, Theresa May, John Major, and many members of parliament of all persuasions.

IMHO we need two new political parties to break the current impasse.

Perhaps I'm now a PEP?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:51 pm 
Rock Star

Well i suppose to simplify things , we could make an enormous step forward to reducing the use of fossil fuels and reducing carbon output if we were to live as the Amish do ! Although i have a feeling this path will lack popularity, and there we have it , so long as this green thing is well marketed and popular so the profits are big then the details will always of secondary importantance, good marketing to sell a whole new range of products .
Clive A short answer to your comment, people will buy the new and fashionable because its what they want , and if it is sold with a green label they will feel more comfortable and responsible about it , without a thought of the future .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:09 am 
Top of the pops

The green agenda although painted with pretty pictures and rainbows is a bunch of bollox. It is also infiltrated into the whole agenda of liberal leadership and change to provide a false focus while carrying out their dirty deeds.

If anyone thinks that buying an ev in anyway helps the environment they need to be classed in the useless eater category as defined by the WEF and slowly exterminated..... For example, just to keep the green pimps in fur China is bringing online over 100 coal fired power stations annually. So think about that and the children being physically sacrificed when tootling along in your ev. Sorry evs dont tootle they do the grand sum of f all.

Yes as per the WEF a great reset is required however it will never be achieved by the ballot box and any reset suitable for mere plebs wont come from the current politicos and elite but from the bottom up. Viva la guillotine.

Most nations are having massive protests and objections with millions in the street and the elite power prostitutes using the army against their own people.

These are just diversion to mask the financial reset taking place.

As for ev drivers booger off and get your power somewhere else and stop sponging off the grid.

Live your dreams.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body