It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:22 am

Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:22 am 

Mickey Mouse is a demon that has come to suck in Christian children, bishop of Morphou Neofytos said in a recent lecture that has cause a social media storm.

Speaking about child rearing, the controversial bishop said making women go to work is pulling them away from their families and taking them away from their children at crucial ages.

He said that women are bringing their children to nurseries, where they are being fed with cartoons and monsters resembling demons.

“If you ask saints looking down at demons [from heaven], they [the saints] would say they [the demons] are like Mickey Mouse,” he told a room of people, who brought children as well to the lecture.

On raising boys, he said that little boys require their fathers the most after the age of ten, to teach them masculinity.

Commenting further on the state of youth, the bishop said that even young people that want to make their hair spikey with products are trying to imitate demons.

Regarding weddings and sexual relations, Neofytos said that being married allows for people to have sexual relations and being single means that sex is a sin.

He used lude words in Greek to describe this theory of marriage and sex, which have made the rounds on social media in Cyprus.

The bishop also said that homosexuality, prostitution, and abortion are sins that push angels away and bring demons.

His comments have been made into a parody on social media, showing Mickey Mouse as a demon, and highlights that include that sex in marriage is a blessed action.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:05 am 

Wasn't sure if I should have posted this in Jokes :lol:

I believe Mickey Mouse has a Bishop of Morphou Neofytos wrist watch ;)

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:27 am 
Top of the pops

He is probably bang smack correct.

Mickey Mouse is simply a metaphor for the Disney and Disneyesque productions that steep themselves so much in grooming and abuse of youngsters.

Families desperate for money, people offered unachievable ambitions and lazy child care are all part of it.

I am not one to agree with the men in dresses who are amongst the worst offenders with their own story book but on this occassion i agree with him.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:32 pm 
Rock Star

Well maybe i see that which is not ! But it does seem to me that of recent years Disney stories have underlying contraversial messages as opposed to just being kids stories ,

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body