Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:59 pm 
Rock Star

I recently went to the U.K. for my daughters wedding , it was held at a hotel in Brockenhurst in the middle of the new forest . When i was 18 i went camping in the new forest but sadly totally missed the calm and beauty. The new forest would be nice to explore on an E bicycle, no noise to disturb the calm or scare the horses and ponies. Spent 2 days at a premiere inn near by the wedding venue , oh wow the £ 9.99 eat as much as you can , fryup and continental breakfast , definately not to be missed .
Motorway services , burgerking, £ 12 for a burger yikes ! !
After the wedding went to spend a few days with my sister in Malvern, standard of driving amazed me , so relaxed , polite and courteous, so unlike the impatient, rude and arrogant style in Paphos, although i dare say goto London and it would be quite different.
In Malvern many people goto the natural springs and take water , to drink ! Naturally filtered and uncontaminated by government regulations , in my sisters house they never drink or cook in tap water ! Tastes good too. Their milk is bought at the local dairy farm , after filling the bottles you bring ! None supplied ! You can go and visit the cows and calves , being born a city boy i was amazed how big a 1month calf is !

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body