It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 11:19 am

Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:33 pm 

Rumour control (and I hasten to add I have NO proof) but 'rumour has it that Mr Philippos has bought the Crown Resorts and is doing it up for Asylum seekers..being paid €70 per person per day inc 1 meal…IF it’s true it will kill the strip

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:48 pm 
Top of the pops

We all pray not!

And surely this can be stopped by locals?

It will not only kill the strip..... but kill the area

Surely Marinos will know if this is a true rumour

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 pm 
Top of the pops

So where do you propose to put 'them'

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:33 pm 
Top of the pops

tanny wrote:
So where do you propose to put 'them'

Sadly we have all seen and heard in chlorakas and in Paphos terrible fights with machetes and other weapons

As working migrants ...
Send them back home

The two male migrants who where arrested in Peyia a few weeks ago for robbery
Had knives sharpened to points and where carrying machetes when they where arrested

Where do you think they should be sent to Tanny?

Up in the hills past Tsada to Kallepia with you?

Last edited by migmogs on Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:34 pm 
Top of the pops

sorry double post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:59 am 

The Crown Resorts hotel is a circa 600 bed hotel in the middle of a very popular tourist area.
To accommodate circa 600 unemployed asylum seekers who only receive circa €261 per month from the government doesn’t make sense
Does the government really want to surround a hotel in the middle of a tourist area with high fences / barbed / razor wire and floodlights to stop asylum seekers ‘escaping’ into the community?
The hotel COULD very quickly turn into a ghetto. Asylum seekers are prone to setting their accommodation on fire if they don’t like something.
Recent arson attacks that caused substantial damage……11 May : 22 June : 23 June : 6 Sept

NO, I don’t have an answer but it just seems stupid to me

Attachment:
pournara-06-1024x663.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:12 am 
Top of the pops

New York Plaza off TOTK has been housing the 'under age' people from the camps for a while now and have had riots, fires the lot, it's total chaos! These 'under age' individuals are as big if not bigger than your average man - it's a joke!

The police are sat outside in their cars supposedly keeping an eye on things but are easily distracted by coffee and cakes, Keystone Cops at your service!

Oh and why aren't they utilisng the prison in Polis? I'm sure it's at empty most of the time!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:51 pm 
Rock Star

Yes dolly i believe under age means under 25. citing new york plazza as an example if this is how they act in their own country its not surprising they are in fear of their lives ! if you or i acted that way we would be deported faster than you can say, so why are they different ? this whole scenario makes me angry.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:12 am 
Top of the pops

What should happen is that Cyprus should leave the EU and in doing so also deport as many of the society destroying liberals as it can at the same time! As well as as many asylum seekers as possible.

The island now has so many work force replacements and a small Cypriot birth rate that the Africans and Syrians etc will take over.

As shown in every country they live in society as communities is destroyed by them. They are tribal people by nature and will return to their DNA roots whenever allowed.

The ones who are here and have managed to get here are not the poor, disabled, displaced threatened peoples the system was designed for. They are all the wealthy (in their terms) who could afford the travel and boats, mostly well educated, men of fighting age, from countries controlled by the UN, people trained by the UN. Go work it out.

The majority of them come from countries with muslim origins to this country, where in conflict with a muslim North and neighbour means a sitting community of muslims.

This influx was calculated by evil people with malice in mind. Its time to halt all immigration to anyone who cannot support themselves from external sources.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:21 am 
Rock Star

im with you Tanny.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:36 pm 
Master

A very balanced comment from Tanny which sums up the situation very accurately and should have been prevented from happening when it first started to affect Cyprus a few years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:18 pm 
Top of the pops

Tannys suggestion that Cyprus leave the EU and deport all the dross etc cannot be founded on how well that's worked for the UK can it ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:00 pm 
Top of the pops

Im not basing it on anywhere but here. The UK is still an incoming sponge and the liberals and bleeding pee do gooders are happy to exploit it until it becomes a NIMBY scenario..

A certain number of immigrants is needed as birthrates in white (ish) europeans is falling so much that there will be no way to support the nation shortly so a cheaper workforce is needed. But unhindered access by unskilled leeches is not the answer.

Birthrates have fallen due to poorer male and female fertility for a whole host of reasons including the loading up of chemicals inside and the acceptance of contraception including condoms. The population has been led a merry dance and should wake up.

The agenda was rolled out to us many years ago and most people still deny.......

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:56 pm 

EH correct me if i'm wrong but is contraception not expected to reduce births? :doh

Quote:- "Birthrates have fallen due to poorer male and female fertility for a whole host of reasons including the loading up of chemicals inside and the acceptance of contraception including condoms."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:12 pm 
Rock Star

Alexis wrote:
A very balanced comment from Tanny.

Balanced? Seriously?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:41 am 
Top of the pops

Yes contraception has been programmed into many populations to reduce the number of births. Its now seen as being an integral part of society as is much of the LGBTQXRPFNBYAHSLplus/tango/backend groupings being indoctrinated into society, our children and grand children.

If you dont produce kids, there is no wrokforce, the banks cant support you, they will bring in much cheaper controlled labour, that labour will move next door to you and entirely change your lifestyle. Its not rocket science.

More truths should be spoken and much less semantic pacifying twaddle.

Universal Credit is almost with us and yet you walk blindly. Plans have been shouted out to you but you remain deaf.
You are sucked in and loved by the MSM in the same way you love to be sucked in and loved. Now they will spit you out if you dont comply.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:35 pm 
Master

Effsie wrote:
Alexis wrote:
A very balanced comment from Tanny.

Balanced? Seriously?

I prefer to take a step back and look at things on a larger scale rather than just what is happening here in Cyprus.

Why is all this being allowed to happen?

Why are the respective governing authorities dragging their feet on something so critical that is affecting many nations and should have been sorted years ago and certainly not allowed to escalate to the current situation?

And continue to escalate.........

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body