Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:12 am 
Junior

i have been talking with new directors of sunshine radio.when i asked about shares with peyia medical centre deny taking these shares.i have articles from various newspapers telling us sandy beech has shares with sunshine radio and peyia medical centre.so therefore sandy beech must still have shares with peyia medical centre,or someone is fibbing lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 am 
Junior

transmitterman is david shapiro,new director of sunshine radio,and denies taking sandy beechs shares in peyia medical centre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:57 am 
Forum Admin

David Shapiro is lying when he says he is the new director of sunshine radio ,
he has been a close friend of Sandy beech since day one ...
its all smoke and mirrors to try and take the heat off ..

read here ..

Radio presenter, producer and business owner Sandy Beech is to host the breakfast show on a new radio station in Cyprus, Sunshine Radio.

The Music4 owner has teamed up with Transmitters R Us owner David Shapiro to launch the new FM station in Paphos this April.

https://radiotoday.co.uk/2014/02/uk-radio-execs-launch-new-cyprus-station/

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:47 pm 
Top of the pops

Well we are really happy member of Peyia Medical Centre

There is no need for a witch hunt against Peyia Medical..they do an amazing job in Peyia.

Justice has been done and this awful man is now rightly behind bars.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:07 pm 
Top of the pops

migmogs wrote:

There is no need for a witch hunt against Peyia Medical..they do an amazing job in Peyia.

I agree, migmogs.
One cannot 'tar everyone in a company' for the vile actions of one individual.
If we did that ... many companies would have to close down ... and many innocent staff would be without employment.
Without evidence ... those who try to demean the companies (en-block) ... are on a 'sticky wicket'.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:01 pm 
Top of the pops

I have no issue with any of the parties involved apart from knowing the perpetrator has been/will be dealt with. However as far as shareholdings go, he will remain a shareholder until such times as someone either buys his shares or agrees to accepting the transfer from him. Or if they are donated to charity etc I am sure people will be informed as it is necessary.

If the company is currently backed/floated by an institution or an individual they may well have their tuppence worth to throw in as well.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:55 pm 
Junior

SFD wrote:
migmogs wrote:

I agree, migmogs.
One cannot 'tar everyone in a company' for the vile actions of one individual.
If we did that ... many companies would have to close down ... and many innocent staff would be without employment.
Without evidence ... those who try to demean the companies (en-block) ... are on a 'sticky wicket'.

you obviously have no morals.would you want your children treated in a place sandy beech will get profit,from being a pedo,not me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:03 pm 
Junior

tanny wrote:
I have no issue with any of the parties involved apart from knowing the perpetrator has been/will be dealt with. However as far as shareholdings go, he will remain a shareholder until such times as someone either buys his shares or agrees to accepting the transfer from him. Or if they are donated to charity etc I am sure people will be informed as it is necessary.

If the company is currently backed/floated by an institution or an individual they may well have their tuppence worth to throw in as well.

oh tanny,yes i remember you well,

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:14 pm 
Junior

migmogs wrote:

you are supporting a pedo,who will be making profits.would you really want your kids treated in a place associated with a pedo.dont you have any morals or scruples?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:16 pm 
Top of the pops

Simion, your attack on Migmogs is disgraceful, and unwarranted. She is one of the most sensible, and upstanding members on this site, and to attack her by saying she has "no morals" is beyond comprehension. Perhaps you should think before making such abusive postings against another member. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:37 pm 
Top of the pops

Wavy Dave wrote:
Simion, your attack on Migmogs is disgraceful, and unwarranted. She is one of the most sensible, and upstanding members on this site, and to attack her by saying she has "no morals" is beyond comprehension. Perhaps you should think before making such abusive postings against another member. :shock:

I agree Dave, Migmogs and I have our differences but she is one of the nicest most genuine people we ever met in Cyprus.
Simion on the other hand tried to raise money to make a record for his " fiance" who sadly perished in a house fire and who's family and friends had never heard of her having a man in her life let alone a fiance.
Put your own house in order before you call others names "Simon/simion or all the other names you go under.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:15 pm 
Junior

beverley wrote:
Wavy Dave wrote:

I agree Dave, Migmogs and I have our differences but she is one of the nicest most genuine people we ever met in Cyprus.
Simion on the other hand tried to raise money to makeyooii a record for his " fiance" who sadly perished in a house fire and who's family and friends had never heard of her having a man in her life let alone a fiance.
Put your own house in order before you call others names "Simon/simion or all the other names you go under.

you really are a sad person beverly ,clooose friend actually,whose mother i have been in contact with.i was the one person who visited toni,when she had both legs cut off and most of her fingers.i was holding her wrist,while i spent every minute trying to lip read.who told you fiance,sick.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:17 pm 
Junior

beverley wrote:
Wavy Dave wrote:

Simion on the other hand tried to raise money to make a record for his " fiance" who sadly perished in a house fire and who's family and friends had never heard of her having a man in her life let alone a fiance.

beverly is there any posts you havent attacked me?isnt this double standards

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:34 pm 
Top of the pops

Oh dear dear dear
How sad to have these awful attack’s in these posts by Simeon

Thank you Dave and Beverly for your kind words
Of course I do not back Sandy Beech...none of us do

But I do back Peyia Medical Centre.... it is an excellent medical Centre
That all of my family will happily continue to use

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:44 pm 
Junior

migmogs wrote:
Oh dear dear dear
How sad to have these awful attack’s in these posts by Simeon

Thank you Dave and Beverly for your kind words
Of course I do not back Sandy Beech...none of us do

But I do back Peyia Medical Centre.... it is an excellent medical Centre
That all of my family will happily continue to use

if you agree wiith sick lies from beverley,you dont hold any morals.attacking a close friend who had both legs removed with 3 degree burns,stirring in agony till she died this is being attacked contacted moderator for sick comments

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 pm 
Idol

No Simeon, you are quite wrong.... you made a personal attack on a long term member of the forum for absolutely no reason.

This whole Sandy Beech thread and the others which have been running for several weeks now are akin to a witch hunt and trying to lay blame at other people's doors and their businesses for having being associated with him is quite ridiculous.

Paedophilia is wrong and disgusting but if acquaintances or friends know nothing of the behaviour which goes on behind closed doors, you cannot accuse them of running hand in glove with them.

The man has been caught, punished and locked up. He will eventually leave the island.

Are you seriously expecting Peyia Medical Centre to close its doors or dissuade people from using the facilites because one person did a despicable act?

If that's the case, Cyprus should be on total lockdown!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:14 pm 
Rock Star

I have to agree that some of the comments above are unacceptable and, frankly, staggering.

That said, I would not use any facility where I knew that a convicted paedophile would benefit from my custom, be it through ownership, shareholding, or any other means.

People, quite rightly, turned away from businesses that would enrich Gary Glitter and Rolf Harris and many others, so why is this any different?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:56 pm 
Top of the pops

If you knew the full story Effsie
You WOULD back Peyia Medical Centre

Why should the Medical Centre suffer because of this mans crime?
When this Medical Centre opened years ago in 2013, this man was not a criminal back then, when people became his partner in business he was was NOT a criminal back then.

He most definitely IS a criminal now and rightfully he is in prison,

but you cannot make the other innocent owners and partners of this company suffer because of HIS dreadful crimes

I am sure that if they could, that the other partners would free themselves from his association ASAP.

The problem with forums is that people write things without knowing the facts

Knowing a lot of the facts

I can absolutely say that Peyia Medical Centre gets our absolute full backing

There is a huge amount of goodness in Peyia Medical Centre, they have helped to save my life and have taken care of myself and my family to very high standards for many years, in fact since they first opened their doors all those years ago and Peyia is better because it is there, open and working to the good of our community

Last edited by migmogs on Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:02 pm 
Junior

deleted by admin ..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:07 pm 
Top of the pops

thank you Dave :congrats

Last edited by migmogs on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:10 pm 
Junior

migmogs obviously is either a worker or shareholder,support peyia medical centre,means you support sandy beech.you are funding a pedo which is something i will never do because i really do have morals and i will never support anywhere which a sicko will be payed for

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:15 pm 

OK....ENOUGH!!!!!!

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:40 pm 
Rock Star

migmogs wrote:
If you knew the full story Effsie
You WOULD back Peyia Medical Centre

Not sure why you would say that. You cannot be sure of my feelings on the subject. You are also, clearly, very supportive of the place, as you are quite entitled to be.

migmogs wrote:
Why should the Medical Centre suffer because of this mans crime?
When this Medical Centre opened years ago in 2013, this man was not a criminal back then, when people became his partner in business he was was NOT a criminal back then.

Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris et al weren't criminals at one point either. People stopped buying Gary Glitter records, which will have affected revenue at the record company and may have impacted on jobs there. Would that have made you want to buy his records? To my mind, the situation is the same.

migmogs wrote:
but you cannot make the other innocent owners and partners of this company suffer because of HIS dreadful crimes

I certainly would not set out to make other parties suffer but, if it is the case that this monster benefits from the medical centre then I would definitely not use it and would encourage others to do likewise. If staff at the centre feel that his association is affecting their business then I would assume that they would take whatever steps they can to remove him.

migmogs wrote:
The problem with forums is that people write things without knowing the facts

That, surely, could apply to any poster and many, many situations in life? In my own case I believe that I have merely expressed my own opinion. Namely, that if he benefits from this business, I would not have anything to do with them. There are plenty of good medical facilities about.

Again, I cannot even begin to condone some of the comments above, but I do believe that boycotting this clinic is a perfectly reasonable reaction, if this person does indeed benefit from them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:04 pm 
Top of the pops

Thank you for your proper reply Effsie

We will sadly have to agree to disagree though because I do not believe that the Centre should suffer because of the association with Beech, they are probably tied in by legalities and cannot just walk away

But thank you for your response :grin:

For the record for other posters...
I am not a member of staff to Peyia Medical Centre and neither am I involved with them on any level

Other than I am a satisfied patient of theirs who has been served very well over the years

I wish Peyia Medical Centre and the other shareholders well and I hope that they can continue to serve our Peyia community for many many years ahead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:53 pm 
Junior

thanks effsie,yes no money from peyia medical centre should go to sandy beech

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:43 am 
Rock Star

Admin. Please can you remove the post 2 posts above as the poster has altered the wording when quoting me. This is not acceptable on any forum.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:51 am 
Junior

simion1023 wrote:

You Sir, are a fookin eedjit! Fook off over there and when you get there Fook off some more! Get over it man!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:13 am 
Top of the pops

Bravo Jon - never was there a truer word said!!

:clap

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:31 am 

I would like someone to tell me WHO holds shares in Sunshine Radio and Peyia Medical Centre and what percentage of shares they hold.

I DON’T want “I heard that xyz; he / she told me; I read it on another forum etc etc….I want FACTS, preferably with a source

Sunshine Radio shareholders:-
Name ???
Shares held ???

Peyia Medical Centre shareholders:-
Name ???
Shares held ???

Just because someone was a 'Director' of a company DOESN'T mean they are shareholders!! I was a (non voting) Director of 2 not for profit companies in the UK but never held shares

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:49 am 
Junior

Scubajon wrote:
simion1023 wrote:

You Sir, are a fookin eedjit! Fook off over there and when you get there Fook off some more! Get over it man!

ditto pmsl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:32 am 
Rock Star

I think a little calm is needed here, it is like a mob mentality, blame everyone, close everyone down, guilt by association hysteria comes to mind.
Has no one thought that behind the scenes people are looking at the legal side, they will be seeking legal council to get this man removed from any association with them.
Has no one thought about Nicky who is a lovely person, what must she be through knowing that A. Her daughter was abused by a man she trusted B. Most of the members want to ruin her by closing down her centre, do you not think that she has suffered enough.
The staff are desperately trying to distance themselves from Beech at the same time caring for sick people.
As for morals I will support Nicky and her lovely innocent staff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:57 am 
Top of the pops

lowvoltage wrote:
I think a little calm is needed here, it is like a mob mentality, blame everyone, close everyone down, guilt by association hysteria comes to mind.
Has no one thought that behind the scenes people are looking at the legal side, they will be seeking legal council to get this man removed from any association with them.
Has no one thought about Nicky who is a lovely person, what must she be through knowing that A. Her daughter was abused by a man she trusted B. Most of the members want to ruin her by closing down her centre, do you not think that she has suffered enough.
The staff are desperately trying to distance themselves from Beech at the same time caring for sick people.

:goodpost Totally agree with your comments. Also, a message to Dave(MAD). I noticed two or three members have complained of their postings being "edited" by one individual. How is this possible, and surely a stop needs to be made by anyone doing that?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:30 am 
Top of the pops

Wavy Dave wrote:
lowvoltage wrote:

:goodpost Totally agree with your comments. Also, a message to Dave(MAD). I noticed two or three members have complained of their postings being "edited" by one individual. How is this possible, and surely a stop needs to be made by anyone doing that?

I agree.
I thought Neil had said, on a previous thread, something to the effect ... that he would not tolerate abuse of this site ? :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 am 
Top of the pops

WD and SFD - they're not technically altering the posts, they are altering the copies of the posts they have made. I'm in no way condoning this, but I think it stands that posts per se cannot be altered by anyone but the original poster.

Maybe there is a way of preventing the amendment of other members copied posts??

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:03 am 
Top of the pops

George wrote:
WD and SFD - they're not technically altering the posts, they are altering the copies of the posts they have made. I'm in no way condoning this, but I think it stands that posts per se cannot be altered by anyone but the original poster.

Maybe there is a way of preventing the amendment of other members copied posts??

OK, George.
But, if not ... Don't you think 'another way' should be actioned ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:16 am 
Top of the pops

I'm sure there is a way around it, but having said that, I have used the copy facility many times, as do others I know, when answering a longish post from another member, and inserted my comments either in bold or a colour so that my comments are clearly obvious and not part of the original post. It's often easier and clearer when answering a detailed comment.

Two sides to the story, but I think the person causing the problem in this particular case is both a tad clueless about answering posts and also lacks any sense of etiquette or manners.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:32 am 
Top of the pops

George wrote:
I'm sure there is a way around it, but having said that, I have used the copy facility many times, as do others I know, when answering a longish post from another member, and inserted my comments either in bold or a colour so that my comments are clearly obvious and not part of the original post. It's often easier and clearer when answering a detailed comment.

Two sides to the story, but I think the person causing the problem in this particular case is both a tad clueless about answering posts and also lacks any sense of etiquette or manners.

:greetings :agree

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:20 pm 
Top of the pops

lowvoltage wrote:

:clap :clap :clap
Absolutely

Well said

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:33 pm 
Rock Star

I think Simeons etc name is Simon Field.

Alan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:38 pm 
Top of the pops

emgeeb wrote:
I think Simeons etc name is Simon Field.

Alan

Just looked that one up on FaceBook. Interesting!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:52 am 
Forum Admin

simion1023 wrote:
Scubajon wrote:
simion1023 wrote:

ditto pmsl

Account suspended.

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:38 pm 
Rock Star

To have a difference of opinion is healthy, to slate members the way some have is bang out of order so Neil well done suspending this person.
:clap

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:46 pm 

OK folks..let's ALL calm down on this and let it settle for a while till some hard facts come out.

The perpetrator of the crime has been tried, convicted and imprisoned. Let's not do or say anything that could affect the victims

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 pm 
Idol

You know my thoughts on this subject, Dave....

As per our messages today, I'm still waiting for it to happen and to receive the confirmation email that my account and every single one of my posts has been deleted from the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 pm 

I have passed your request to Neil as I said I would

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:16 pm 
Top of the pops

This is all so sad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:51 pm 
Idol

M.A.D wrote:
I have passed your request to Neil as I said I would

Thanks MAD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:36 pm 
Idol

And still my account has not been deleted :tickedoff

I take it then, that very much like the adverts on a particular radio station, it isn't just a case of flicking a switch either?????? :bat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:46 pm 

I have spoken to Neil and he informed me that we never delete posts as it disrupts all the past conversations had with people.

You are correct, it's not just a question of flicking a switch. Both your accounts will be terminated asap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 pm 
Idol

I want all of my posts removed and no association to me through this site.

Jim always seemed to manage how to do that....

However, if that cannot be done please ask Neil to give me access to edit my signature to remove my "sign off" on posts left behind.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body