Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:57 pm 
Top of the pops

Neil wrote:
Hudswell wrote:
Some of you just beggar belief...how many of you have actually handled a weapon, killed,somebody? Put a bullet in a head... And you sit behind your keyboards, fat, dumb and happy whilst innocents are being murdered on the streets...advocating murder? Snowflakes? You are too fuc***g stupid to understand that the major drug users are not being touched by a maniacs policies..but victims of a trade..and you would advocate this on the streets of Cyprus...in your precious Brit bars? Of course it never happens under your noses does it? The odd spliff =a 9mm round in the back of the head...you disgust me.

To aggresive to forum members and personal insults , you have been suspended :doh

Because he spoke the truth. sad world we live in Neil.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:31 pm 
Top of the pops

shania wrote:
Neil wrote:
Hudswell wrote:
Some of you just beggar belief...how many of you have actually handled a weapon, killed,somebody? Put a bullet in a head... And you sit behind your keyboards, fat, dumb and happy whilst innocents are being murdered on the streets...advocating murder? Snowflakes? You are too fuc***g stupid to understand that the major drug users are not being touched by a maniacs policies..but victims of a trade..and you would advocate this on the streets of Cyprus...in your precious Brit bars? Of course it never happens under your noses does it? The odd spliff =a 9mm round in the back of the head...you disgust me.

To aggresive to forum members and personal insults , you have been suspended :doh

A person's own view of the "truth" can be aired, without surely all the insults. Well done Neil.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:37 pm 
Forum Admin

shania wrote:
Neil wrote:
Hudswell wrote:

if you think that insulting people and calling people ****** stupid is acceptable
you can join him .. :doh
2 down in 1 day ... anymore ?

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:09 pm 
Regular

Yes..me!
I agree with Shania.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:57 pm 
Forum Admin

Librarycat wrote:
Yes..me!
I agree with Shania.

3 :greetings

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:55 am 
Rock Star

Quote:
whilst innocents are being murdered on the streets.

If you can still read this Hudswell?

No, I think you'll find that statement lacking in accuracy from the use of the word 'innocent'.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:05 am 
Star

Would any of you go and live in Russia or the Philippines, I wouldn't even dream of it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:23 am 
Star

Topgun wrote:
Quote:
whilst innocents are being murdered on the streets.

If you can still read this Hudswell?

No, I think you'll find that statement lacking in accuracy from the use of the word 'innocent'.

Cops kill innocents, what about the killing of the Australian woman in the USA.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:52 pm 
Top of the pops

Uncle D wrote:
Would any of you go and live in Russia or the Philippines, I wouldn't even dream of it

Having first hand knowledge of it, yes I would live in the Christian part of the Philippines, which is the majority of it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:57 pm 
Top of the pops

Yes from me also.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:58 pm 
Forum Admin

Uncle D wrote:

been a few times, fantastic place , why not , the people are friendly
and kind ..
I was given vodka and food in every house i visited :smilielol

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:08 pm 
Major

Neil wrote:
3 :greetings

Pathetic.

:greetings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:23 pm 
Regular

I thought that myself and it's a very strange thread for a moderator/site owner to initiate - make it 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:59 pm 
Master

Ilex wrote:
I thought that myself and it's a very strange thread for a moderator/site owner to initiate - make it 5

Oh dear, all the most interesting posters have been suspended - you may as well make it six...

Moderation is an extremely difficult job but there is (or should be) a huge spectrum between 'allowing the post' and 'suspending the poster'.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:55 pm 
Top of the pops

CyprusGrump wrote:
Ilex wrote:

Oh dear, all the most interesting posters have been suspended - you may as well make it six...

Moderation is an extremely difficult job but there is (or should be) a huge spectrum between 'allowing the post' and 'suspending the poster'.

Can't understand the problem with the 1st poster being suspended. He/she had a view, which would have been ok, but added to it serious swearing abuse at members on here for no reason at all. Goodness, what is the matter that some can't see that the owner of the site is only attempting to protect members from such abuse!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:12 pm 
Wavy Dave wrote:
CyprusGrump wrote:
Ilex wrote:

Can't understand the problem with the 1st poster being suspended. He/she had a view, which would have been ok, but added to it serious swearing abuse at members on here for no reason at all. Goodness, what is the matter that some can't see that the owner of the site is only attempting to protect members from such abuse!!!!!

Well said...robust debate is one thing....but the poster showed as what he was really like, with that uncalled for abuse....the moderator should be applauded for his actions.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:56 pm 

That’s why the poster was suspended, not for his opinion or belief but for his foul mouthed post and insulting other forum members.
I was surprises how many members endorsed the post and think it's ok to use bad language and insult fellow members. remember, YOU are the ones he insulted. :doh If I remember correctly, some who endorsed the post had previously messaged me about bad language and members insulting other member :huff
To all those who PM’d me, I am a lowly moderator :grin: and DON’T have the power to ban / suspend people

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:26 am 
Top of the pops

M.A.D wrote:
That’s why the poster was suspended, not for his opinion or belief but for his foul mouthed post and insulting other forum members.
I was surprises how many members endorsed the post and think it's ok to use bad language and insult fellow members. remember, YOU are the ones he insulted. :doh If I remember correctly, some who endorsed the post had previously messaged me about bad language and members insulting other member :huff
To all those who PM’d me, I am a lowly moderator :grin: and DON’T have the power to ban / suspend people

:congrats Interesting point made there Dave re previous messages. Perhaps one or two think you have a short memory as well!!! :greetings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:47 pm 

Now that things have been explained, I'm probably not surprised that those who PM'd me, accusing me of being 'an axe man', haven't had the common decency to apologise

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body