Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:05 pm 

2 Little doggies need new home.
I have a friend needs to rehome2 lovely little (handbag) dogs due to her pregnancy.
Both Heinz 57’s . They do not need to go the same home since the little girl (Lady)(1st picture) would appreciate a quiet home with lots of love and the little boy (Leo)(2nd picture) would benefit from a garden to run around in
Both fully house trained; chipped and fully vaccinated. They are both very affectionate
If interested, please contact me and I will pass on the contact details
Attachment:
lady.jpg

Attachment:
leo.jpg

Attachment:
both dogs.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:31 pm 
Forum Admin

What nice dogs ....
I have cats and work 24/7 ..
but they would make someone very happy ..

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:51 pm 
Top of the pops

So glad the O/H doesn't read the forum...... :grin: enough is enough....

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:29 pm 
Regular

I don't know the circumstances other than Dave posted the owner needed to rehome because she was pregnant. Can she not think again? It is lovely for children to grow up with dogs and they are part of the family.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:25 am 
Top of the pops

Dogs pose no danger to pregnant women if sensible precautions with hygiene (basic common sense tbh!) are employed!

This is a poor excuse and as an animal charity supporter it makes me very disappointed!!

:huff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:14 am 

You are correct Poppytim, you don’t know the circumstances and once the child is born, I know she will re-introduce dogs to the household on her return.

DD....... nobody said there was a health risk and you are assuming things
If you really want chapter and verse, my friends also happens to be a huge animal charity supporter but has made what is for her a very difficult decision to return to her own country to be with her parents for the birth and probably remain there for up to 6 months before returning to Cyprus…She can’t afford the huge cost of transporting the dogs to her home country since her charming Cypriot boyfriend decided to do a runner when he found out she was pregnant. Even if she could afford the costs, under the terms of their lease, her parents are not permitted to have pets in their apartment.
So go ahead and be as disappointed as you like. At least she didn't decide to have them put down or thrown out the back of a twin cab. She is trying to do the best she can for them

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:29 am 
Top of the pops

M.A.D wrote:
You are correct Poppytim, you don’t know the circumstances and once the child is born, I know she will re-introduce dogs to the household on her return.

DD....... nobody said there was a health risk and you are assuming things
If you really want chapter and verse, my friends also happens to be a huge animal charity supporter but has made what is for her a very difficult decision to return to her own country to be with her parents for the birth and probably remain there for up to 6 months before returning to Cyprus…She can’t afford the huge cost of transporting the dogs to her home country since her charming Cypriot boyfriend decided to do a runner when he found out she was pregnant. Even if she could afford the costs, under the terms of their lease, her parents are not permitted to have pets in their apartment.
So go ahead and be as disappointed as you like. At least she didn't decide to have them put down or thrown out the back of a twin cab. She is trying to do the best she can for them

Dave, I do not usually react to some posts, but this is becoming a regular occurrence.
What a shame you have to provide someone's life story to counteract remarks of thoughtless others.
But the shame is not yours !

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:31 am 
Top of the pops

OK M.A.D but the way in which you worded it initially made it sound as if the fact she was pregnant was the issue, perhaps if you'd not mentioned that fact it would certainly have come across differently!

Just sayin...!! :greetings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:56 am 

DollyDaydream1 wrote:
OK M.A.D but the way in which you worded it initially made it sound as if the fact she was pregnant was the issue, perhaps if you'd not mentioned that fact it would certainly have come across differently!

Just sayin...!! :greetings

If I hadn't given a reason she needed to rehome the dogs, it would have certainly have come across differently...it would have come across that she just wanted rid of them..................I can assure you she will be heartbroken when they leave. Unfortunately I have no control over how people want to interpret the words they see or what spin they want to put on it :-(

Thank you SFD :bearhug

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:43 am 
Idol

So, are the dogs to be rehomed permanently or is it a temporary foster home you are looking for until after the birth and the dogs can then be reunited with their owner?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:51 pm 

Rehomed permanently since there is no guarantee she will return to Cyprus after the initial 6 months

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:55 pm 
Idol

Ok, thanks - I will point a friend of mine in this direction to look at the post.... she may know someone who can help.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:49 pm 
Idol

Unfortunately, my friend cannot offer any assistance. Everyone they know are all inundated with abandoned dogs looking for temporary or permanent homes.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body