The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: London terrorist attack
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:04 am 
Major

Yet another terrorist attack on British soil against "soft" targets....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:24 am 
Rock Star

6 DEAD 48 INJURED 3 TERRORISTS SHOT. my heart and sympathy goes out to those poor people and their families.
The security services are up against it, the UK now must take the gloves off and stop this political correctness and deal with the idiots, if they want to be martyrs then lets oblige them, bring back the death penalty.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:02 am 
Top of the pops

Six more victims of political correctness, and Sky News says it is not the fault of the religion of peace. So break out the candles and the balloons and hold another vigil and it will all be fine.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:05 am 
Master

lowvoltage wrote:
6 DEAD 48 INJURED 3 TERRORISTS SHOT. my heart and sympathy goes out to those poor people and their families.
The security services are up against it, the UK now must take the gloves off and stop this political correctness and deal with the idiots, if they want to be martyrs then lets oblige them, bring back the death penalty.

I think you'll find they are dead - and martyrdom is what they crave anyway, all those virgins and stuff...

So the death penalty wouldn't really help...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:06 am 
Master

KG wrote:
Six more victims of political correctness, and Sky News says it is not the fault of the religion of peace. So break out the candles and the balloons and hold another vigil and it will all be fine.

Precisely, NTDWI, carry on as normal, we will not be bowed, thoughts and prayers, two minute silence, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:10 am 
Regular

As said on other threads something has to be done. How anyone can go fight for ISIS in Syria and then come to the UK with nigh impunity is beyond me.

Give the security forces their due, they apparently were shooting these nutters dead 8 minutes after receiving the original call, but having a situation where known threats can walk around freely in the UK until such time as they choose to commit an atrocity is simply not acceptable (and never was)

There is simply nothing you can do to prevent such attacks with the law the way it is- it has to change. Anyone who has gone across to fight in these places and returns to the UK needs to be interned and only released when they are deemed not to be a threat.

If the Muslim "community" was to give it's backing to such a proposal, ruling clerics issue a fatwa declaring attacks against apostates a violation of Islamic law (at the moment it is positively encouraged in the Quran) and making incitement to such hatred a crime punishable under both Sharia and British law then I might start to reappraise my opinion on the role they play in countering these nutters too (but I'm not holding my breath on that one)

Mind you, I'm sure our human rights brigade will strangle such measures at birth long before the muftis have to say anything "meaningful" on the subject :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:23 am 
Master

Ilex wrote:
As said on other threads something has to be done. How anyone can go fight for ISIS in Syria and then come to the UK with nigh impunity is beyond me.

Give the security forces their due, they apparently were shooting these nutters dead 8 minutes after receiving the original call, but having a situation where known threats can walk around freely in the UK until such time as they choose to commit an atrocity is simply not acceptable (and never was)

There is simply nothing you can do to prevent such attacks with the law the way it is- it has to change. Anyone who has gone across to fight in these places and returns to the UK needs to be interned and only released when they are deemed not to be a threat.

If the Muslim "community" was to give it's backing to such a proposal, ruling clerics issue a fatwa declaring attacks against apostates a violation of Islamic law (at the moment it is positively encouraged in the Quran) and making incitement to such hatred a crime punishable under both Sharia and British law then I might start to reappraise my opinion on the role they play in countering these nutters too (but I'm not holding my breath on that one)

Mind you, I'm sure our human rights brigade will strangle such measures at birth long before the muftis have to say anything "meaningful" on the subject :roll:

Bravo!

It is outrageous that the UK apparently has 3,000 potential terrorists on a watch list who are allowed to roam freely among the population.

Given that they care not about being captured and killed and can jump in a vehicle or grab a knife at any time they should indeed be interred until further notice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:25 am 
Top of the pops

CyprusGrump wrote:
lowvoltage wrote:

I think you'll find they are dead - and martyrdom is what they crave anyway, all those virgins and stuff...

So the death penalty wouldn't really help...

Bury them upside down ... and with their heads facing west !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:18 am 
Forum Admin

not only should they be put in jail for life , but there whole family
should be round up and deported , its there up bringing that allowed them
to get like this , so make the family pay as well ..

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:48 am 
Star

Whats the solution without offending anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:57 am 
Rock Star

Sad news it is now SEVEN dead and possibly a couple more may pass away.
I am glad that some members on this forum feel the way I do, as I have always said take the gloves off and deal with it robustly, they want a war, a terrorist war then lets give it them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:56 pm 
Forum Admin

I always said that the open borders policy was wrong ,
Even if the attackers are not from abroad I would bet that they were
recruited by outsiders ..

lets ban that religion in the UK close all the schools that they have , lets put crosses back on the walls in schools and working mens clubs , lets shout merry christmas and happy easter , we have been to PC
for to many years ... lets take briton back ..

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:09 pm 
Top of the pops

Neil wrote:
I always said that the open borders policy was wrong ,
Even if the attackers are not from abroad I would bet that they were
recruited by outsiders ..

lets ban that religion in the UK close all the schools that they have , lets put crosses back on the walls in schools and working mens clubs , lets shout merry christmas and happy easter , we have been to PC
for to many years ... lets take briton back ..

Better still ...... Lets take ALL religions out of education buildings.
Religions are a personal choice and should not be forced on young minds.
Replace it with one lesson a week .... on humanity, tolerance, treating all humans equally and accepting that not all believe the same stories.
Live & let live !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:20 pm 
Rock Star

Corbyn and Abbott have decried the police from shooting the terrorists. Emily Thornberry has stated that we should embrace the multiculturalism.

These 3 my be in charge of our country by Friday.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:35 pm 
Rock Star

I agree that something forceful needs to be done but what I don't know. The point about deporting them is fine but where to? Many of them are British born and British citizens so where would you send them? Who would accept them?
I definitely think we should work with other countries to stop any of them who have been out of the country returning - it is OK for us to check the flights but we have to stop them coming back via other/all routes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:07 pm 
Top of the pops

" Corbyn and Abbott have decried the police from shooting the terrorists. Emily Thornberry has stated that we should embrace the multiculturalism.

These 3 my be in charge of our country by Friday."

Big Nev do you have any links to these comments, have googled but come up with zilch. Absolutely appalling if correct.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 pm 
Idol

CyprusGrump wrote:

It is outrageous that the UK apparently has 3,000 potential terrorists on a watch list who are allowed to roam freely among the population.

Actually that is only the number on the actual active watch list [i.e. under constant surveillance of one form or another] the actual full number of potential jihadis logged [i.e. the one the Manchester bomber was on] is around 23,000

Although I suppose, to look on the Brightside, it is now down to 22,996

Unfortunately at the current rate of attrition, that means 161,000 innocents will have to die, and 825,000 will need to be seriously injured before we can get the list down to zero [assuming no new additions], but that is the reality of living in the UK I guess, at least according to the ever resourceful London Mayor.

If only someone could come up with another way of cutting the numbers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:18 pm 
Master

Pete G wrote:
CyprusGrump wrote:

Actually that is only the number on the actual active watch list [i.e. under constant surveillance of one form or another] the actual full number of potential jihadis logged [i.e. the one the Manchester bomber was on] is around 23,000

Although I suppose, to look on the Brightside, it is now down to 22,996

Unfortunately at the current rate of attrition, that means 161,000 innocents will have to die, and 825,000 will need to be seriously injured before we can get the list down to zero [assuming no new additions], but that is the reality of living in the UK I guess, at least according to the ever resourceful London Mayor.

If only someone could come up with another way of cutting the numbers

Well, according to The Fat Controller we should sit down and have a nice chat with them... :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:19 pm 
Top of the pops

This latest atrocity may be the catalyst that the government needs to really come down like a ton of bricks on the religious zealots and their families who perpetrate these things in the name of allah.
Anyone holding any kind of weapon while threatening someone and shouting allah is great just needs a bullet through the head. No custodial sentence, I do not want a penny of British taxes to go to feeding them and keeping them alive.
Tolerance is only acceptable if it is reciprocal which it never will be with islam.
The security services know which mosques are harbouring terrorist, hate preachers and the like and should be closed not guarded at great expense.
The burqa and niqab have to be banned for security and intigration purposes.
Schools teaching any form of religion need closing, they are all brainwashing children.
I resisted this rant when a lone terrorist hit Manchester because I knew that the PC brigade would have accused me of an anti muslim rant but I can keep quiet no longer.My heart has been broken for those killed in the last 3 attacks and my love goes to those affected who are still critical and still suffering and their poor families.
I have deliberately not used capital letters where islam etc is mentioned to show my disgust.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:39 pm 
Rock Star

I believe that within the Muslim community which is very close knit, where we as western people will never be trusted, they know who the bad guys are.
If they are genuinely concerned about the atrocities under the umbrella of Allah and Islam they would do something about it, I still say that the Imam and his lot could stop this, they look as though they do not want to end this.
So take the fight to them send in the heavy mob, big boys games big boys rules.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:02 pm 
Top of the pops

Neil wrote:
not only should they be put in jail for life , but there whole family
should be round up and deported , its there up bringing that allowed them
to get like this , so make the family pay as well ..

:agree Punish the whole family. I find it difficult to believe they had no suspicion at all of what their relative was intending to do.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:16 pm 
Major

Ilex wrote:

Spot on.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:43 pm 
Rock Star

George wrote:
" Corbyn and Abbott have decried the police from shooting the terrorists. Emily Thornberry has stated that we should embrace the multiculturalism.

Big Nev do you have any links to these comments, have googled but come up with zilch. Absolutely appalling if correct.

Sorry no...it was comments made in interview on BBC and Sky news.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:50 pm 
Top of the pops

No worries, thanks.

I am on record here and on other forums castigating the Muslim community, the Imams and Muslim parents for both being unaware of what their children were doing, and for excusing every poblem in the Muslim community as being down to the local community and the government. I am sick to the back teeth with this,

This government has to make a stand with the Muslim community, they either toe the line, sorting out their youngsters themselves, bringing their mosques into line with acceptable attitudes i.e. Preaching and abiding by the law of the land in which they live, and teaching their children how to abide by the law of the land - NOT sharia law.
OR the government does it.

The pussyfooting uman rights brigade needs sacking, along with the manic elf an safety Wallies. Yes, H & S is necessary, but it currently employs more people than the military. Bonkers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:04 pm 
Regular

Corbyn stated a couple of years ago he wasn't happy with a shoot to kill policy on the streets of Britain- I think that is what is being circulated today.

To be honest it's not what anyone really want to see going on, but needs must when the Devil drives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:41 pm 
Idol

And the BBC Trust ruled he was "inaccurately represented"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 33096.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:31 pm 
Top of the pops

None of us are happy with a shoot to kill policy...but that was absolutely needed last night.

And thank goodness...3 more cowardly scumbags off our streets
And not needing us to keep them in prison

We need again very strong leadership and action about the terrorism issue

And not some watered down take, on let's see if they can be made to be good for us again illogic...as trying to be kind and work with these terrosists is not working!

We have walked the do gooders chant for too long

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:56 pm 
Top of the pops

migmogs wrote:
None of us are happy with a shoot to kill policy...but that was absolutely needed last night.

And thank goodness...3 more cowardly scumbags off our streets
And not needing us to keep them in prison

We need again very strong leadership and action about the terrorism issue

And not some watered down take, on let's see if they can be made to be good for us again illogic...as trying to be kind and work with these terrosists is not working!

We have walked the do gooders chant for too long
:agree :clap

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:05 pm 
Rock Star

George wrote:

Here you go George.

https://www.facebook.com/conservatives/ ... 043329279/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:27 pm 
Rock Star

What do you expect when you have police forces around the country escorting and making safe this scum whilst they parade with placards making threats and demanding death to the infidels.
They've arrested a white patriotic British person for posting the same against Muslims

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:08 pm 
O dear,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... apher.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:30 pm 
Top of the pops

COYS wrote:

Being harassed whilst walking his dogs may explain his speech (although I do not agree with his sentiment or use of such retaliatory speech).
The video does not show what led up to the situation either.
However, did you take note of the up/down votes on the comments section of the report ?
That does not detract from the terrible attack, causing his injuries on the bridge, though !

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:08 pm 
Top of the pops

COYS wrote:

Another Daily Mail edited video which only shows one side of the situation.
He looks like he is desperately trying to control his dogs as the baying mob shouted and screamed at him. Pity we cannot hear what they said or did to him to warrent his verbal assault.
What is the old saying? " sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"
I shall treat it with the contempt it deserves and applaud him for his bravery during the terror attack where he no doubt saved several lives or injuries to others.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:29 pm 
Regular

I somehow doubt the nutters that attacked him (and killed others) did so because they took umbrage at this prior video :roll:

If they attacked him specifically because of that then maybe his new found detractors indeed have a point-if they did not attack him specifically because of that then maybe he has an even more valid point ?

I'm all for peaceful protest but I have never seen an "anti capitalist" protest that was any more than a pre organised riot and didn't involve chucking bricks through multinational companies' windows, spitting at policemen and throwing fireworks or darts at their horses (often by the sprogs of people who have benefited most from the concept and will continue to do so :roll: )

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body