The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ian Brady
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 am 
Rock Star

Ian Brady is dead at last, rotting in hell is too good for him. In 1966 I was 10 and remember shopping with my mother in Hyde, when a massive crowd gathered it was outside our local court, my mother saw one of her friends and asked what was going on, she replied its Hindley and Brady they are being remanded, the atmosphere was murderous even today I still remember it, those poor children were from my neck of the woods.

Post subject: Re: Ian Brady
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:34 am 
Rock Star

Why all this publicity for him, what about the poor children they murdered?

Alan

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:43 am 
Rock Star

emgeeb, I agree, however fact of life is any serial killer will make the headlines and the victims take a back seat (wrongly), take for example another killer from Hyde, Doctor Shipman and the Yorkshire Ripper notoriety for the wrong reasons, no mention of the victims, sad world my friend.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:54 am 
I hope this monster and his evil sidekick Burn in Hell.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:29 pm 
Regular

No tears shed for this psycho . The only consolation is that both he and his equally odious sidekick died in prison as the law laid down at the time and their crimes most surely warranted (despite the efforts of many in the case of Hindley) - just a pity it took so long and their time inside was not as unpleasant as it could have been .

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:09 pm 
Top of the pops

Feel so sorry for those parents who never had closure before they themselves passed away, of knowing where their children's remains were buried. A sad, sad situation. As for Brady, he manipulated everyone, even whilst he was in prison. I hope he burns in hell and that he suffers so much. No need for compassion for that whatsit at all.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:53 pm 
Top of the pops

These 2 are a perfect example of the need for the death penalty .
How many millions has it cost to keep these 2 pieces of filth in prison where they recieve the best of care, glasses, dentistry etc etc etc ?
In this day and age with dna testing etc and where there is no doubt of guilt it should be bought back.
The murderers of Lee Rigby for one example.
It rteally makes me sick to think of our taxes keeping these people when the families to this day have no closure.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:04 pm 
Top of the pops

Agree with everything you have said Beverley. Brady was absolute filth, who led the prison staff, lawyers, do gooders etc, up the wrong path, every time he made out he knew where the remains were of children he and Hindley had tortured and murdered, just to get himself a "lift" from his murderous mind.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:16 pm 
beverley wrote:
These 2 are a perfect example of the need for the death penalty .
How many millions has it cost to keep these 2 pieces of filth in prison where they recieve the best of care, glasses, dentistry etc etc etc ?
In this day and age with dna testing etc and where there is no doubt of guilt it should be bought back.
The murderers of Lee Rigby for one example.
It rteally makes me sick to think of our taxes keeping these people when the families to this day have no closure.

:clap :clap :clap

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:53 pm 

I totally agree with the death penalty when there is absolutely no doubt about guilt. There is a lot of manipulation of the system by these beasts - Ian Huntley apparently wants a sex change so he can move to a women's prison:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2618005/twisted-double-killer-ian-huntley-wants-sex-change-paid-for-by-the-nhs-so-he-can-spend-life-in-womens-prison/

Then there is this nonsense from William Beggs - whom I knew personally as he was in my class at university. I thought he was a really friendly, chatty guy - not the best judge of character then! Human rights violated!! What about the victim's human rights?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-33610826

I should add that Beggs was previously released from a sentence for murder on a technicality, then spent time in Carstairs for drugging and slashing a male partner with a razor blade, the following year joined my class at Paisley University before committing the murder for which he is now incarcerated - you just don't know who is sitting beside you.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:57 pm 
Rock Star

Angie, The scary thing is he could have been you, glad that did not happen. The death penalty is the answer but make them wonder when it is going to happen, make them suffer a bit.
My wife says, people like that and kiddie fiddlers should be used for experimental purposes instead of poor animals then hanged, I totally agree

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:29 pm 
Rock Star

How come not one single Clairvoyant or Psychic has come forward with the location of the remains of Brady's victim Keith Bennett

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:28 pm 
Regular

Appears this gruesome twosome just missed out on the death penalty- more good luck than design I suppose although the possibility obviously did not deter them when they started their killing spree in 1963.

As for psychics?- you might as well ask why they don't all just do the lottery for a living if you want to question their credibility. This is hardly the thread to bring it up surely ? It's probably the sort of thing a sick mind like Brady would have asked his inquisitors and he was probably laughing his socks off when the families tried it :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:41 am 
Rock Star

Ilex wrote:
Appears this gruesome twosome just missed out on the death penalty- more good luck than design I suppose although the possibility obviously did not deter them when they started their killing spree in 1963.

As for psychics?- you might as well ask why they don't all just do the lottery for a living if you want to question their credibility. This is hardly the thread to bring it up surely ? It's probably the sort of thing a sick mind like Brady would have asked his inquisitors and he was probably laughing his socks off when the families tried it :roll:

I think that it is a perfect thread to bring it up on after all if they were genuine surely some or one of them would have found the location.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:18 am 
Top of the pops

If my memory serves me correctly offers were made to the Evil Pair to disclose the location of the bodies many many years ago, but they always maintained they couldn't remember where the boys body was and rejected any offers made by psychics set to find it.

May they never rot in hell this pair, rotting is too good, their souls should suffer purgatory for infinity.

Live your dreams.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body