The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PLAY NICELY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:08 pm 

PLAY NICELY
We have taken into consideration that there are currently some very emotive threads on the forum but despite having mentioned on previous occasions by warning posts + marked ‘sticky threads’ + the Forum Rules, members are slipping into their bad ways again.

Overt or covert general ‘stirring’ or personal insults to members will not be tolerated.

Extract from membership rules
Postings:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, malicious, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated material or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Paphos People” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.
2.1 Anyone who deliberately posts with the sole purpose to cause unrest on the forum or to other members will be suspended for period of time that the admin team sees fit.
The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Paphos People” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.

There is a vulgarity ‘censor’ in operation for a reason. Circumventing it with substituting letters with an ( * ) symbol; missing a space; using rhyming slang; acronyms or a myriad of other options will not be tolerated.

Please don’t be under the illusion that if you are a long term member or post an inordinate amount you are exempt… the axe will fall just the same.
If you are given a warning, it will be by ‘PM’. Please don’t start with “it wasn’t me, it was him / her!” “They insulted me first”. “Why am I getting a warning and they aren’t? “
You don’t know they aren’t and have no idea what is happening in the background so please don’t assume anything.
Attachment:
Eyes on.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body