It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm

Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:26 am 

Due to some recent ‘Thread & PM activity’ by members I am saddened that we once again need to give a little reminder of the Membership Rules and Forum Guidelines for Paphos People. Please don’t have Neil getting his chopper out again

Membership Rules:
Any person wishing to become a member of this site must read & accept all the following rules for membership without exception.
The membership rules can be found here http://www.paphospeople.com/ppforum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7007

Extract from membership rules
Postings:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, malicious, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated material or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Paphos People” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.
2.1 Anyone who deliberately posts with the sole purpose to cause unrest on the forum or to other members will be suspended for period of time that the admin team sees fit.
The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Paphos People” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.
Forum guidelines
The Admin Team is here to keep the forum safe, sane, and secure. The forum terms and conditions and posting guidelines are here to help us do this, and to ensure that these forums are of the highest quality. Please read them.

General Posting Guidelines

Duplicate threads: Before you start a thread, please quickly check to make sure the content of your post is not already covered in another thread.

Correct forum: Please try to be sure you post any new threads you start in the correct forum. If you're not sure where your thread should go, check with a moderator.

News Articles: When posting a link to an online news story, please post at least some of the text as well. This is convenient for everyone, and helps those who have certain sites blocked from their servers for whatever reason.

Sourcing: Where you copy and paste from a source, please provide a link. Also, when posting an article or image, try to stick a few lines underneath to start up the discussion.

Headlines: Please try and make thread titles as descriptive as possible of the thread's actual content - this makes it easier for users to skim the forum to find posts of most interest to them

Overt or covert ‘stirring’ will not be tolerated.

There is a vulgarity ‘censor’ in operation for a reason. Circumventing it with substituting letters with an ( * ) symbol or using rhyming slang / acronym will not be tolerated.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:08 pm 
Top of the pops

M.A.D wrote:
Please don’t have Neil getting his chopper out again

:shock: :shock: :shock:

If that isn't enough to frighten transgressors, then I don't know what is!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:16 pm 
Rock Star

The thread Interfering With Aircraft suggests at least one person isn't reading the rules!

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body