Mr-Woo Chinese and Thai Restaurant

The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:52 pm 

Belated Christmas / New Year present ‘AMNESTY’

As a late Christmas / Early New Year present we have decided to offer an ‘amnesty’ to everyone who was previously excluded (with a couple of minor exceptions)
For those existing members who are currently on a ‘yellow card’ this will also be rescinded. :bearhug :celeb2 :celebrate

Everyone is welcome here PROVIDING they follow the simple rules.

Membership Rules:
Any person wishing to become a member of this site must read & accept all the following rules for membership without exception.

Extract from membership rules
Postings:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, malicious, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated material or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Paphos People” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us.
2.1 Anyone who deliberately posts with the sole purpose to cause unrest on the forum or to other members will be suspended for period of time that the admin team sees fit.
The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Paphos People” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.

Forum guidelines
The Admin Team is here to keep the forum safe, sane, and secure. The forum terms and conditions and posting guidelines are here to help us do this, and to ensure that these forums are of the highest quality. Please read them.

Please also note that Overt or Covert ‘stirring’ will not be tolerated.

There is also a vulgarity ‘censor’ in operation for a reason. Circumventing it with substituting letters with an ( * ) symbol or using rhyming slang will not be tolerated.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:26 pm 
Junior

We have only recently joined this site so have not had time to upset anyone or break any rules. :huff

Any chance of a "three strikes and your out" rule for new members? ;)

Terry

Whoops, just noticed that I may be in breach of rule 2.1.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:44 pm 

You might help your case SandT if you could be bothered to add your location to your profile :grin:
but in any case 'NO' it's the same rule for everybody, the first time you break the rules, it's a lifetime 'Yellow Card' and second infringement it's a Red and off to the dressing room :lol: :huff

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:55 pm 
Junior

OK,OK i'm back in line and current location has been added. :bearhug

Terry

ps Moving to Cyprus on the 15th March 2017 :crazydance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:55 pm 

:grin: We do naturally reserve the right to immediately exclude anyone who is 'well out of order' :bat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:38 pm 
Rock Star

Well Thank You....

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body