The Haris Bar Restaurant

Buy Home in Cyprus banner

Simon the FLYman banner

Paphos Will Writers

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:52 pm 
Forum Admin

Anyone know anything about this ????

Paphos police have issued an arrest warrant for a 69-year-old British permanent resident after finding firearms at his home in Peyia.

Acting on a tip, on Friday afternoon CID officers searched the home of the man, currently in the UK, in the presence of his wife.

Officers found a small leather bag containing a loaded pistol and a silencer, a repeating sawed-off shotgun, and a crossbow.
http://cyprus-mail.com/2017/03/25/polic ... itish-man/

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:36 pm 
Top of the pops

As if he'll come back knowing there's an arrest warrant out for him!

:roll:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:07 pm 

Because there are firearms involved, it's probably an International Arrest Warrant so they can ask the UK to 'lift him' and send him back

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:19 pm 
Top of the pops

M.A.D wrote:
Because there are firearms involved, it's probably an International Arrest Warrant so they can ask the UK to 'lift him' and send him back

UK ? Where CID found his wife.
Not necessarily where he has gone to now !

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:53 am 

SFD wrote:
M.A.D wrote:

UK ? Where CID found his wife.
Not necessarily where he has gone to now !

"Acting on a tip, on Friday afternoon CID officers searched the home of the man, currently in the UK, in the presence of his wife."

If it's an International warrant any police force from any country he goes to can arrest him and send him back.

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:17 am 
Top of the pops

All sounds a bit dodgy to me and the phrase Keystone Cops springs to mind, why not say it's an international one? Why did they bother to advertise it? Surely his wife will have told him..?

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:51 am 
Top of the pops

The heading is misleading as no one has been arrested YET.
Attachment:
Guilty or Not.gif

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:55 am 
Rock Star

Quote:
The heading is misleading as no one has been arrested YET.

Oh, now all becomes clear!
I wondered if a new form of punishment had been invented. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:48 am 
Top of the pops

Most of our Greek Cypriot neighbours have guns in their houses, it is a way of life here.
So why pick on this expat guy?
Geoff.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am 
Top of the pops

All guns here carry a special license that is made out to that person
Hand guns and larger weapons are not allowed at all
And it is a very serious offense to have any
Only air guns and 12 bores shot guns are legally allowed in Cyprus

And as said carry a certificate liscence of use to that one person with the serial number of the rifle on that license

Hope that they catch this man and lock him up...as he sounds dangerous and needs locking up, normal people don,t keep weapons like these at their homes .

Last edited by migmogs on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:02 am 

geoffreys wrote:
Most of our Greek Cypriot neighbours have guns in their houses, it is a way of life here.
Geoff.

How many of your neighbours have 'silencers' for their handguns or a sawn-off shotgun like this guy reportedly did? :lol: :doh

The Republic of Cyprus has strict gun control. Private citizens are completely forbidden from owning handguns and rifles in any calibre, even .22 rim fire. Only shotguns are allowed, and these require a licence. Shotguns are limited to two rounds. The only shotguns typically sold in stores are double-barrelled side-by-sides or over-unders. Pump actions and semiautomatics are prohibited.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:17 am 
Top of the pops

M.A.D wrote:
geoffreys wrote:
Geoff.

How many of your neighbours have 'silencers' for their handguns or a sawn-off shotgun like this guy reportedly did? :lol: :doh

The Republic of Cyprus has strict gun control. Private citizens are completely forbidden from owning handguns and rifles in any calibre, even .22 rim fire. Only shotguns are allowed, and these require a licence. Shotguns are limited to two rounds. The only shotguns typically sold in stores are double-barrelled side-by-sides or over-unders. Pump actions and semiautomatics are prohibited.

How many of your/my neighbours have:
1. Dog licences
2. Road Tax
3. MOT
4. Car Insurance

??

How many have firearm licences? One near us has AKD47.
Get real, this is Cyprus, and someone must have had it in for the expat mentioned, he probably upset someone, who knows. Hence the "tip-off".
:smilielol
Geoff.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:51 am 
Top of the pops

Sorry GEOFF
But you are so wrong about the Gun license

here in the South of Cyprus, Gun Laws are very strict and very tight and you will go to prison if you have not got your license or if you have the wrong type of Gun, as only a few are legal.

sorry to say this as I like most of your posts
But you are speaking rubbish on this point
Gun licenses might be lax in the north ...but not down here in the South

Down here in the South of Cyprus you HAVE to have a license to have a gun
If you do not and are found, you WILL go to Prison as it is considered a very serious crime

How do I know that I am correct?

My husband is a member of the Paphos Gun club
And he owns a shot gun legally

Last edited by migmogs on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:02 pm 

Geoff
It doesn't matter how many of my neighbours have
1. Dog licences
2. Road Tax
3. MOT
4. Car Insurance

I have NEVER heard of anyone being shot with any of the above :huff :lol:

The topic is a person having an ILLEGAL handgun with ILLEGAL silencer + an ILLEGAL sawn-off 'multi round' shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:10 pm 
Top of the pops

migmogs wrote:
Sorry GEOFF
But you are so wrong about the Gun license

here in the South of Cyprus, Gun Laws are very strict and very tight and you will go to prison if you have not got your license or if you have the wrong type of Gun, as only a few are legal.

sorry to say this as I like most of your posts
But you are speaking rubbish on this point
Gun licenses might be lax in the north ...but not down here in the South

Down here in the South of Cyprus you HAVE to have a license to have a gun
If you do not and are found, you WILL go to Prison as it is considered a very serious crime

How do I know that I am correct?

And he owns a rifle legally

You talk as though I live in the North, we live in the south and have done for the last 14 years.
We do have an investment property in the north, however
Look, like every other law in south Cyprus many do not keep to them.
Guns are no exception; like the AKD47 I mentioned earlier, they are not legal.
There are strict penalties for having no car insurance or driving licence, but many don't have those.
I still say the expat concerned was most likely the victim of a revenge tip-off.
You may live (?) in an area mainly of expats; we live amongst mainly locals.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:14 pm 
Top of the pops

migmogs wrote:

I'm interesting to get more info about a membership in that club and what kind of _rifle_ your hubby possessing ?

Last edited by Sergio on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:28 pm 
Top of the pops

Geoffreys sorry but you're talking a load of twaddle - the gun laws are strictly adhered to by hunters in the Paphos area and I do know what I'm talking about as my Cypriot fiance's family are all hunters and are more conscientious about their gun licences than they are about MOTs etc!

A local acquaintance with a gun shop is also extremely strict about what he sells and to whom, and keeps very good true records of every transaction as he can be (and has been) visited by the police AT ANY TIME to be held to account for everything in his shop. Failure to be able to do so is a criminal offence.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:52 pm 
Top of the pops

DollyDaydream1 wrote:
Geoffreys sorry but you're talking a load of twaddle - the gun laws are strictly adhered to by hunters in the Paphos area and I do know what I'm talking about as my Cypriot fiance's family are all hunters and are more conscientious about their gun licences than they are about MOTs etc!

A local acquaintance with a gun shop is also extremely strict about what he sells and to whom, and keeps very good true records of every transaction as he can be (and has been) visited by the police AT ANY TIME to be held to account for everything in his shop. Failure to be able to do so is a criminal offence.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:57 pm 
Top of the pops

Sergio wrote:
migmogs wrote:

I'm interesting to get more info about a membership in that club and what kind of _rifle_ your hubby possessing ?

My husband became a member through our Cypriot friends who go there
They go to shoot clays most weeks when not hunting season
You have to be a resident of Cyprus to join and to own a gun
My husband has a fully registered 12 Bore shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:33 pm 

Geoff quote "Guns are no exception; like the AKD47 I mentioned earlier, they are not legal."

As a good law abiding citizen should you not be reporting this illegal weapon to the authorities? What if someone was shot and injured or killed by this illegal weapon you know about?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:44 pm 
Top of the pops

M.A.D wrote:
Geoff quote "Guns are no exception; like the AKD47 I mentioned earlier, they are not legal."

As a good law abiding citizen should you not be reporting this illegal weapon to the authorities? What if someone was shot and injured or killed by this illegal weapon you know about?

Also, if the wife knew about it, which surely she must have done when tripping over the crossbow whilst cleaning, isn't she an accessory to the crime, whether he comes back or prefers to leave her in the proverbial whatsit?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:45 pm 
Regular

Would you like to live next door to this idiot who is obviously a criminal Geoff? If someone did report him then thank god they did!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:56 pm 
Top of the pops

M.A.D wrote:

My thoughts completely MAD....as this weapon is absolutely illegal and dangerous

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:20 pm 
Regular

There is a version of the AK47 that is legal, do not assume that because it is an AK47 it is illegal.

Yes, you can own one! not quite as effective as a standard one, but you can have one.

Regards

Digby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:33 pm 
Top of the pops

holitec wrote:
There is a version of the AK47 that is legal, do not assume that because it is an AK47 it is illegal.

Yes, you can own one! not quite as effective as a standard one, but you can have one.

Regards

Digby

My husband had to go through every gun that was legal and illegal in order to get his shot gun liscence with the Paphos Police Arms Officer....It is a very serious thing getting your gun license here..and sorry but NO AK47 is legal here at all

The police here are very clear on what and what is not legal

Back onto the relevant post...this UK man definitely has hoarded at his house illegal guns and when he comes back to Cyprus, he will be in very deep trouble

For him to have this unusual stash is worrying to say the least and how did he get them into the Island through customs....as there are no hand guns etc here on the Island

Last edited by migmogs on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:44 pm 
Top of the pops

DollyDaydream1 wrote:

Not like that around here! No twaddle from me.
I mean, why on earth would I make it up. anymore than you have.
Clearly it depends on where you live.
e.g. near us is all SBA land where there was all the hoo ha about killing song birds. These are the people I mention as having no regard for any laws here, laws which are not enforced.
This is the Cyprus way, we just learn to accept it.
Geoff.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:49 pm 
Regular

Maggie,

There is a version of the AK47 that is legal, it may not be easilly available, but there is one - one is made in China, one is made in Russia - it does tend to jam a bit though, depending on the cartridge used. My Brother is a Police Firearms officer and pointed me in the right direction should I have wanted one.

Digby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:53 pm 
Top of the pops

holitec wrote:
Maggie,

There is a version of the AK47 that is legal, it may not be easilly available, but there is one - one is made in China, one is made in Russia - it does tend to jam a bit though, depending on the cartridge used. My Brother is a Police Firearms officer and pointed me in the right direction should I have wanted one.

Digby

Cheers Digby :grin:

Is your brother a Police Firearms Officer here?
As the laws here are very specific ..and has he quoted the laws for Cyprus?

Which are completely diferent to gun firearm laws in the uk... just wondering

As the Firearm Laws here are a lot stricter than those in the uk

Seriously might be worth a check with a Police Firearms Officer here in Cyprus as automatic weapons are NOT allowed to be owned here in Cyprus

And thanks :grin:

Last edited by migmogs on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 pm 
Regular

no, he is in the uk, you may have seen him on Victoria Darbishire the other week, as he got a 3 sec view on bbc as he was training Police officers. but the rules on shotguns are basically the same. however, I would admit an ak47 would not be much good as a clay shooter! - but I was just making the point that one version of it is legal if you can get one.

Digby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:01 pm 
Top of the pops

Simple question - WHY??? Apart from those simply obsessing about guns, why does any sane person need to own a gun?

Beyond me :doh :doh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:06 pm 
Top of the pops

holitec wrote:
no, he is in the uk, you may have seen him on Victoria Darbishire the other week, as he got a 3 sec view on bbc as he was training Police officers. but the rules on shotguns are basically the same. however, I would admit an ak47 would not be much good as a clay shooter! - but I was just making the point that one version of it is legal if you can get one.

Digby

Glad to know that you have a great brother :grin: well done him :grin:
But
You and your brother are wrong sadly on this point
The rules on shot guns here in Cyprus are definitely NOT the same as the rules for shotguns in the uk
My husband has legally kept guns in both countries and the rules here in Cyprus are absolutely tighter and stricter than in the uk

If you are thinking of bringing one in at any time
Then
Please recheck with a Cyprus Firearms Officer

No semi automatic or automatic guns are allowed in Cyprus full stop

unless you are Firearms Officer yourself

Last edited by migmogs on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:11 pm 
Regular

Maggie,

You may be correct on that one, I have not tried to get a Cyprus license, but if I was to why would I need an AK47 anyway.

Quote:
Simple question - WHY??? Apart from those simply obsessing about guns, why does any sane person need to own
a gun?

Some of us actually enjoyed shooting at paper targets, I used to do rifle and pistol until the pistol bit was banned!

Used to have a 1938 Luger 9mm, Mauser (with the original German officers Name/Ser no still in the holster), Browning, CZ, Albion and a few others.

Digby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:22 pm 
Top of the pops

holitec wrote:
Maggie,

You may be correct on that one, I have not tried to get a Cyprus license, but if I was to why would I need an AK47 anyway.

Quote:
Simple question - WHY??? Apart from those simply obsessing about guns, why does any sane person need to own
a gun?

Some of us actually enjoyed shooting at paper targets, I used to do rifle and pistol until the pistol bit was banned!

Used to have a 1938 Luger 9mm, Mauser (with the original German officers Name/Ser no still in the holster), Browning, CZ, Albion and a few others.

Digby

Lol Digby...you wouldn,t need an AK47

And yes target practice is a great sport.

My husband loves his clay pidgeon shooting...he does not go out hunting

In the uk my husband had a Dessert Eagle, Smith and Weston 44, Smith and Weston 357 Magnum and a Mouser rifle as well"....Everyone of those is absolutely illegal here, although they where legal in the uk

You cannot have ANY firearm here in Cyprus....only 12 gauge shotgun double or single barrel shotgun or 177 or 22 Air Rifle

He now has a Browning 12 gauge Ultra Prestige shot gun here as that is what is legal

The guy with the AK 47 is breaking the law

As is the guy from the uk with his stash in Peyia, he also has broken the law

For one...I am glad that the Firearm laws are so tight and strict over here :grin:

Last edited by migmogs on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:22 pm 
As Ive said before, maybe the Moderators might start a Fairy tale section, where Geoff could post to his hearts content. :crylaughin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:25 pm 
Top of the pops

George wrote:
Simple question - WHY??? Apart from those simply obsessing about guns, why does any sane person need to own a gun?

My husband LOVES to go clay Pidgeon Shooting
And so he owns the correct Shot Gun to do this sport.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:40 pm 
Regular

I was never any good at clays, my brother is looking after my Anschutz .22 bolt action for me, plus Dad's .22 Remington semi-auto. He still has our Remington .44 black powder pistol (a replica made by remington in the 60's to the original 1844 design) and uses it at the gun club, plus I think he still has our .22 browning semi-auto target pistol which I used to use shooting rats on the farm with hollow points (plus targets of course!). Our .410 "rat gun" pistol, had to be de-commisioned as he was not allowed to keep that one (although he sometimes guards the PM and Parliament with an MP5, fully loaded!). All the rest have probably been melted down by now.

Digby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 pm 
Top of the pops

I found Cyprus gun law very restrictive after US, where I could get practically any handgun, shotgun or a rifle. And the AK-47, not a regular model, but modded to prevent automatic fire. Same for AR-15.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:19 pm 
Top of the pops

migmogs wrote:
George wrote:

My husband LOVES to go clay Pidgeon Shooting
And so he owns the correct Shot Gun to do this sport.

I got it now as you mistakenly used incorrect word "rifle" in a post above.

Last edited by Sergio on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:24 pm 
Regular

Yes Sergio,

I remember visting the USA, and could buy a gun in Walmart (actually they had quite a nice selection), but I could not find a bottle of red anywhere! Apparantly, I had to go to a back street store and hide my bottle in a brown paper bag - just in case I went beserk with it!

Digby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:32 pm 
Master

migmogs wrote:

Seriously might be worth a check with a Police Firearms Officer here in Cyprus as automatic weapons are NOT allowed to be owned here in Cyprus

My experience is that it is more difficult to own a shotgun in the UK.

In the UK you have to apply for a licence, wait for it to arrive, prove you have a secure gun cabinet (police inspection) and then purchase a gun. This may be police force specific - I lived in Maidenhead.

In Cyprus, I walked into a gun shop in Limassol, handed over cash and walked out with a Beretta and a licence. Proceed to police station to have the gun registered. I've never had my gun safe inspected or any security check on the house.

As stated, you can have a semi-automatic or automatic shotgun in the UK but not here. However, I believe there is an exception that allows a semi or auto shotgun if you have 'health issues' or some disability that would prevent you from handling a conventional weapon. Having said that, I have never seen one here.

Just one other point.

Some Cypriots keep automatic assault rifles at home as part of their Army commitments. My friend has one and that is perhaps the 'AK-47' that G has seen?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 pm 
Top of the pops

W*mart selling only airguns last years, at least in CA ...
About AK-47, I hold it [regular !] in my hands in a house of family friend. It was legally bought before a law what prohibit selling assault rifles.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:38 pm 
CyprusGrump wrote:
migmogs wrote:

In the UK you have to apply for a licence, wait for it to arrive, prove you have a secure gun cabinet (police inspection) and then purchase a gun. This may be police force specific - I lived in Maidenhead.

In Cyprus, I walked into a gun shop in Limassol, handed over cash and walked out with a Beretta and a licence. Proceed to police station to have the gun registered. I've never had my gun safe inspected or any security check on the house.

As stated, you can have a semi-automatic or automatic shotgun in the UK but not here. However, I believe there is an exception that allows a semi or auto shotgun if you have 'health issues' or some disability that would prevent you from handling a conventional weapon. Having said that, I have never seen one here.

Just one other point.

Some Cypriots keep automatic assault rifles at home as part of their Army commitments. My friend has one and that is perhaps the 'AK-47' that G has seen?
Reservists are not given an AK47.....some years ago my Cypriot neighbor told me they were issued with G5s and 200 rounds.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:39 pm 
Master

holitec wrote:
Yes Sergio,

I remember visting the USA, and could buy a gun in Walmart (actually they had quite a nice selection), but I could not find a bottle of red anywhere! Apparantly, I had to go to a back street store and hide my bottle in a brown paper bag - just in case I went beserk with it!

Digby

My friend took me into a gunshop. the owner asked if we wanted to buy something or just 'goof around?'

He answered, "goof around" which I felt sure must be the wrong answer but the owner was completely unperplexed!

They had a shooting range at the back of the shop and the owner let us take any gun we liked from the display cabinet out to the range and 'play' with it (we had to buy the ammo and paper targets of course).

We went through a whole range of guns of differing types and calibers finally ending up with an Heckler & Koch MP5 on full auto!

Awesome fun!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:41 pm 
Master

COYS wrote:
CyprusGrump wrote:
migmogs wrote:

Just one other point.

Reservists are not given an AK47.....some years ago my Cypriot neighbor told me they were issued with G5s and 200 rounds.

I didn't say it was an AK-47, the quote marks were intended to indicate that it might look like an AK-47 to somebody unfamiliar with guns.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:49 pm 
Done the same thing many times in the USA gone to different gun stores...you could fire most weapons...my favorite was a Dirty Harry gun I swear it was about two foot long......could just walk in off the street, no checks, bit worrying is you could of been any nutter ....only safe guard is one of the store assistants stands behind you with his hand on his holster just inn case...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:55 pm 
I didn't say it was an AK-47, the quote marks were intended to indicate that it might look like an AK-47 to somebody unfamiliar with guns.

Quite Possible

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:58 pm 
Master

COYS wrote:
Done the same thing many times in the USA gone to different gun stores...you could fire most weapons...my favorite was a Dirty Harry gun I swear it was about two foot long......could just walk in off the street, no checks, bit worrying is you could of been any nutter ....only safe guard is one of the store assistants stands behind you with his hand on his holster just inn case...

The thing that fascinated me was that in the next bay was a policeman.

He was standing no more than six feet from the paper target, drawing his weapon and unloading the magazine at it.

It seemed pointless, you simply couldn't miss from that range - we were sending the targets waaaaay down the range!

Anyway, it turns out that was the range that 99% of all police shootings occur at. So he was practicing the most likely scenario where he might be required to draw and use his weapon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 pm 
Top of the pops

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. Understand those using guns for clay pigeon shooting, targets etc, it's just the idea of having guns 'just in case' which puzzles me, and which maybe is what this perpetrator could be doing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:23 pm 
Top of the pops

As ex-owner of good 9mm handgun in US, I'll tell you "why?" - to protect myself, my family, my property from anyone who will pose deadly treat. Period.
Been in army, trained to fire firearm against any enemy without hesitation. But as civil citizen, I'm obey the country law where I'm living. And exercise my right for self protection with shotgun and pistols.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:44 pm 
Regular

I quite agree George, there is no need for guns etc unless you have a hobby/sport.

How things have changed, when I was in my teens, I was in the school CCF, and we had .303 rifles, bren guns and .22 rifles which we used. We even used to march around the town with our .303's (ok no ammo in them) but they were fully functional weapons. Twice a week after school we used the range, primarily because the MOD sent so much ammo over we could not fire it all in school time, many of my Masters were ex-army/raf with wartime experience, so we had good training.

As a scout, we all carried a knife usually with at least a 5" blade "to be prepared", never was it used as a weapon (or was considered as such) only to cut string/wittle etc as needed as a tool only. I think that during the summer holidays my knife was on my belt at all times, as was my friends. I did live in a rural area though.

Sergio, I would NEVER consider a lethal response even if I had a 9mm - sorry I could not do it, I could not even shoot pigeons with my 410 which I was given at 14 years old. loved target shooting though and was very good at it, even at moving targets - only shot rats, but I used a .22 semi auto but only because they were killing my parrots in the aviary, could not use a shotgun in a confined space with the birds.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body