Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:04 am 

The new Samsung products are always awesome. The company has been innovating a lot lately, meaning the new product announcements will blow you away. The last time they released something really cool was the smartwatch, which you really should try if you get the chance. The smartwatch was the first real wearable technology available that gives you everything you need from your phone right on your wrist. Now, the new Samsung Galaxy S5 concept could be what you want next.

News of the Samsung Galaxy S5

Though everything is just speculation at this point, a lot of people hope that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will have a curved screen. Though it may not be possible by the time the phone releases, most of the phone buffs are hoping to see this kind of improvement in screen quality and technology by the time of release. The new screen size will be 5.25” of 2K Ultra HD LTPS and will likely come from Sharp, which isn’t terrible for Samsung since it owns shares in Sharp, according to Design Trend. People are hoping and wishing that there will be added specs and features, though more than likely, the new phones will really just be a slightly larger version of products currently on the market.

The better and the worse

The new Smartphone products will have super smartphones. Instead of offering a regular version and a cheapened version of the phone, which so many manufacturers have been known to do in the past to increase sales, Samsung is going to start offering a regular version and a super, more expensive version. For tech geeks, this is great news. Maybe you can’t customize it, but at least you can get all the little features you want on your phone.

To be released in February

The new Samsung phone is expected to release in February, which is far too soon for the curved phone screens. It will, however, be a nice surprise for anyone looking to upgrade their phone to the next best thing with Samsung. The larger size screen will allow you to have a more functional phone and the ability to complete more tasks with it.

Is the Samsung Galaxy S5 the phone for you?

Do you think you would be better off with a Samsung? A Windows Phone? An Android operating system or an iOS operating system? Do you want Apple? or Google? What would work best? When trying to answer these questions, you’ll need to determine your need. A smaller phone with fewer up-to-date features would be more appropriate for someone who just uses the phone for a few emails, phone calls, and chats a day. This kind of new Samsung phone would be great for someone who is trying to avoid buying a tablet for gaming. It also works well if you work off your phone all the time. Say, for example, you spend a lot of time out in the field and need to take pictures, send emails, create spreadsheets, and more from your phone. Then the new Samsung Galaxy S5 might be the phone for you. We’ll just have to wait until February’s release when we can find out more information on the phone.

Mobile technology news brought to you by Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:34 am 

Great!! I am going to buy a Samsung phone after 2-3 days but now after reading this post I thought I should wait till February to get a newly released phone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:11 pm 
Top of the pops

Well that's the power of marketing I guess. Personally I have an out of date Nokia, and find that the phone calls are just as good as when using a new phone.

Both posters having made only one post each? Could they be related?

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body