Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:28 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm 
Rock Star

My sister in the UK as just sent me a DVD/ with music she made using photographs of her village taken throughout the year. The quality is superb. The actual finished DVD looks as if a professional had made it.

Not wanting to be outdone by my youngest sibling I have embarked on making a DVD using the near 400 photographs taken on a recent cruise we took.

I have used Windows Media Player to download 15 suitable pieces of music ( Named it Cruise Music) to be used on the DVD. The download from my CD went fine. All the music I required is in the Window Media Player and plays fine.

To make the DVD I am using Windows DVD Maker. I can add all the photographs quite easy. However when I try to add the Cruise Music out of Windows Media Player. When I attempt to add the music I get the following error message.
Cruise music/07.wma is not a supported type file and cannot be imported.

Why and how it cannot be a support file is a mystery as I have already bought it into Media player with no error message coming up and the music is fine.

Can someone advise how I can get the music over to the DVD maker?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 pm 
Major

your music may play fine in media player because that supports a lot of music file extensions. it maybe as simple as you are trying to import mp3 music files into your dvd maker but it does not except that particular file format it may only accept .wav files. check what file extensions the dvd creator will except.

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body