Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: sold
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:48 am 
Major

sold

Last edited by ladylibra on Sun May 05, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 32 inch Sony TV
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:11 am 
Top of the pops

Would be nice to know your location and mfg year and the TV's model ID.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:39 pm 
Major

Sergio - Is the highlight of your day to watch out for any adverts placed which do not have the persons location, year of manufacture or exact model number.....so you can then make a comment
Most people if interested PM the seller for further details - that's what I would do anyway !!(Note I said if interested)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:43 pm 
Rock Star

ladylibra wrote:
Sergio - Is the highlight of your day to watch out for any adverts placed which do not have the persons location, year of manufacture or exact model number.....so you can then make a comment
Most people if interested PM the seller for further details - that's what I would do anyway !!(Note I said if interested)

As an advertiser have you a problem answering Sergio's enquiries?
If yes - why?
If not then let us all see the answers.
Thank you.
Amos.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 pm 
Major

No problem in answering Sergio's or anyone else's questions about anything I am advertising, my point was that he regularly makes this comment and I do not think he is actually interested in the item....he just likes to comment that the absolute full info is not there. I see many people's adverts which may be do not display the full info about the item (not right down to the exact model & year of manufacture), some people choose to display their telephone number and which village they are in, some post photo, whilst some do not, this is simply their choice - It certainly does not annoy me - If I am interested and need more info I get in touch with the seller but if I am not interested in the item then I say nothing....why would I want to even comment on something that i am not interested in anyway, there is no need to. If I want more info I contact the seller and only then if they did not want to tell me more info, only then would it annoy me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:18 pm 
Top of the pops

So much drama made from my simple and clear post … with no base for that, excluding so much personal speculations... well... but it does show some personality of a poster...

I did ask about location of the TV and its valuable tech info what any buyer would like to know/ask. So much resistance to give answers creating impression of something unusual happening here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:37 pm 
Major

No resistance to give information at all, I just cannot understand why if you want more information you cannot just get in touch by PM or phone and ask away and I'd be more than happy to tell you whatever you want to know - I only commented because you regularly make this same comment, hence I drew the conclusion that you were not actually interested in the item but liked to make a comment for the sake of making a comment. I would never make an open comment on a posters advert, I'd just contact them by PM or phone and ask what I wanted to know & I am saying no more on the subject.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:49 pm 
Rock Star

ladylibra wrote:
No resistance to give information at all, I just cannot understand why if you want more information you cannot just get in touch by PM or phone and ask away and I'd be more than happy to tell you whatever you want to know - I only commented because you regularly make this same comment, hence I drew the conclusion that you were not actually interested in the item but liked to make a comment for the sake of making a comment. I would never make an open comment on a posters advert, I'd just contact them by PM or phone and ask what I wanted to know & I am saying no more on the subject.

Well if you know that any prospective buyer is going to want to know the info Sergio
enquired about, why not just include it in the original advert, and avoid all those phone calls and emails?
Amos.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:18 pm 
Top of the pops

I'm sure this is an example of involuntary forcing people to live by someone's rules. Biased personal rules.

Who and how want to contact never been restricted by a seller who are posted in open public forums "sell&buy".

Anyone entitled to chose his own way to communicate.

Don't procrastinate them, don't twist their hands, don't mess with their minds...

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body