Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:10 pm 

I have for sale the following varied household electrical items:

1. A Technics ST-G45AL AM / FM stereo tuner / hi-fi separate, including power lead

€15.00

2. An Aiwa HV-FX4500k Stereo Video Player / Recorder. Has had very little use from new and comes complete with remote control and original operating manual.

€15.00

3. 2 x 19" computer monitors, both in excellent working order having had very little use. 1x 19" grey TCM monitor with VGA & DVI connectors - this is a German made product and comes complete with power lead and VGA connector cable to link with your PC / laptop and original handbook. 1 x 19" TFT - LCD TV/Monitor in black. This has external aerial, phono, VGA, and S-video inputs. The screen/monitor also has a built in tuner such that it can be used as a stand alone TV, although this aspect has very little use in Cyprus unless you want their terrestrial TV. However this is otherwise a good computer monitor and is virtually unused. Comes again complete with transformer power lead, VGA connector cable and original handbook

€25.00 each

4. Logitech Quickcam Communicate STX webcam complete with install disc and original handbook. USB connection to your PC / laptop for Skype use etc.

€5.00

If you have any queries or are interested in purchasing any of the above please either private message (PM) here on Paphos People or telephone 26432313 / 97732794. Thanks

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:57 pm 

Entering your LOCATION in your profile might help with a sale :grin:

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body