Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm

Watch Live Sport-channels Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 pm 
Top of the pops

I couldnt resist it :grin:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:29 am 
Star

I might add that is not Doggies butt I have just spoken to a bloke that should know and the butt is not yours....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:38 am 
Forum Admin

There is nothing wrong with a picture of Ally,
smiling at the fans as he goes into work ..

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:17 pm 
Rock Star

If Rangers are not allowed back into the SPL it will be the beginning of the end for all Jock football.

Alan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:06 pm 
Forum Admin

They have just been voted out this afternoon ..
Scottish football is much bigger than Rangers ..
;)

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:45 pm 

Agree with you Neil,

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 pm 
Forum Admin

Not 1 club voted to let them in , this goes to show that
the feeling about there antics was running high in scottish football ..

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:59 pm 
Top of the pops

Glad the chairmen held their nerve, the scaremongering that went on and attempts to bully were astounding. At last they are getting their rewards........

Scottish football will be stronger without their corrupt cheating arogance......

And hopefully the right heads in authority will also roll followed by the weegie media..

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 am 
Rock Star

The sponsors won't be happy with only 1 Scottish team this year.

It means that that team's games will be shown every week as there are no other teams in the SPL with any attraction for sponsors.

SPL.........RIP

Alan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 am 
Forum Admin

This saga has been ongoing for months , and not one sponsor
has indicated that they would pull out from the SPL if rangers where
not in it .

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm 

Turkeys voting for Xmas in the name of Sporting Integrity . Yes Rangers deserve to be punished no doubt about that but the Scottish game will be left in dire straits . Today Celtic are 33/1 on to win the SPL . If Scottish football is to make any progress there has to be competition . Celtic are our only hope of gaining co-efficient points but with a lack of competitveness in our League who will realistically challenge them .
Also who will want to come North of the Border to play in an uncompetitive league that is dying on its feet . Already 3 clubs have stated it is doubful they will see out the season . I agree Scottish Football is dead . RIP .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:53 pm 
Top of the pops

Turkeys voting for Xmas in the name of Sporting Integrity . About time too.

Yes Rangers deserve to be punished Agreed and according to the rulebook

no doubt about that but the Scottish game will be left in dire straits No evidence for this whatsoever, rhetoric and scaremongering only .
Today Celtic are 33/1 on to win the SPL . Correct, a bookies decision made legally
If Scottish football is to make any progress there has to be competitionWithout cheating from the Rangers, more competition will come .
Celtic are our only hope of gaining co-efficient points There are other teams in Europe also this year, but I hear your commet
but with a lack of competitveness in our League who will realistically challenge them .Before the corruption of GRFC, there was much greater competition in the league and clubs also progressed far better in Europe
Also who will want to come North of the Border to play in an uncompetitive league that is dying on its feetWho cares what primadonnas arrive, they have been very much part of the abuse and theft that has taken place so let them rip the guts out of somewhere else .
Already 3 clubs have stated it is doubful they will see out the season Evidence please, not Daily Record soundbites .
I agree Scottish Football is dead . RIP WAS dead. And cowering to the scum of the earth who plundered it for years for self interest. Now it is waking up to the shambles GRFC created and the authorities hid....

By the way Rangers NO longer exist as a club, there is a new unnamed company without ANY registration or permission to play football in any country who are applying to the SFL for ILLEGAL entry. If I had my way they would be offered a place in a Junior league to gain the 3 years trading accounts before any application to join any league were allowed. Rangers were instrumental in killing several teams in the past and Karma comes about......

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 pm 

Well answered with bitter green specs on Tanny . I take it you are a supporter of the other bigots from the East End of Glasgow by your tone . Rangers will always exist as a club but probably not in your little world . You can feel the bitterness ouzing out your posts towards Rangers but we will wait and see what effect their demise has on the game here . Also has the cheating been proven yet ??

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:46 pm 
Forum Admin

cameron wrote:
Well answered with bitter green specs on Tanny . I take it you are a supporter of the other bigots from the East End of Glasgow by your tone . Rangers will always exist as a club but probably not in your little world . You can feel the bitterness ouzing out your posts towards Rangers but we will wait and see what effect their demise has on the game here . Also has the cheating been proven yet ??

Does the name Tanny = tanadice , not give it away .. :smilielol

Time will give us the answer to the above , but I can see the SFL kicking them down to
Div3 , The boys from the lodge wont be happy , but hey-ho ..

or half empty ? .
I drank it .....
The opportunist..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:04 pm 
Top of the pops

The clue was in the avatar

The green brigade can leave whenever they want. However they have not breached any rules or laws.

As for evidence the admin and liquidation is sufficient, the ebt admission is not only against the league rules (that they helped write) but illegal to use in such a format. The fraud squad investigationmay reveal more.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:29 pm 

My apologies Tanny . Played against Andy Gray and Graham Payne in my youth and have always had a soft spot for the Tangerines . The Green Brigade do break the law as they try to stop the police from arresting people for sectarianism within Parkhead . My 2 kids are in the Police and have experienced this first hand . They are mostly Scots who want to be Irish . The Poppy Day escapade brought shame to the club .
They try to be political but the closest they have been to Ireland is a pint of Guinness .
Both clubs have this element which has no place in football . The EBT debate will go on till a verdict is announced . Its good to be objectionable .Please accept my apologies for the wrong assumption .
Wishing Dundee Utd all the best for the coming season .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:34 pm 
Top of the pops

Thanks cameron, same to yours unless they wear green.

Live your dreams.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:37 pm 

Cheers Tanny .

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body