Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Aristos Tsada
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 am 
Junior

This is my "local" and although have seen it mentioned in other postings I can't recall seeing a review so here goes.........

Myself and the OH visited last night, made very welcome by Aristo even though we do tend to see him every day. Fairly busy but seated quickly and the drinks came very promptly. Brandy sours here are in my opinion are in the top 3 on the island. I ordered lountza and halloumi and the OH garlic mushrooms. This was accompanied by lemon and pitta.

Took a wee while, but not an undue length of time for the starters to come but when they did appear, they were piping hot and as fresh as you could wish for.

Main courses, OH had Sea Bream and I had a massive T-Bone. Andreas, Aristos son offered to fillet the fish for the Mrs but she declined as she feels it's part of the fun in eating it. My steak was cooked exactly as I had asked, medium to well with no blood and I have to go on record and state that it was one of the best steaks I have eaten in a long long time. Aristo had asked me if I wanted any sauce with it and suggested a little bit of garlic and I am so glad that I did. It really did make it just that little bit more tasty. We had a small salad on each plate and a rather large portion of chips to share.

Complimentary melon and grapes followed with a drink on the house. Now as it was rather warm last night and I wasn't driving...........We had 5 brandy sours each :oops: Total bill was €46...........10 drinks, starters, mains and a desert. Excellent value for money, a fresh, well cooked meal, great service and a lovely hospitable welcome.

The number is 26642897.

Directions: Follow Mesogi avenue onto the Polis road, take the Tsada turn off, take the FIRST left turn signposted to the village centre and follow the road into the square where the church is. Aristos is beneath the Tsada Municipality offices.

Thx

Jon

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body