Paphos People

The Paphos and District Information Site

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

Can't Sing - Wont Sing banner

the Best Quiz Nights in Paphos Banner

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:22 pm 

toni and i, was about to start a new life together as a family, before she was tragically taken from me. when toni died, so did a part of me. i know nothing can bring her back, but the love i felt for toni i need to send in this record, as well as raise money for tonis two beautiful children.
if there is any kind hearted person who could help me, i would be eternally gratefull

thank you for reading this

regards simon field 97678794

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:56 pm 

the family are not aware of this person or any collection which should be happening in Cyprus. Please do not donate to this cause without an update from the family on this forum.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:36 am 

magwitch wrote:
the family are not aware of this person or any collection which should be happening in Cyprus. Please do not donate to this cause without an update from the family on this forum.

i am sorry who is this replying in my name,toni and i am in love as whas said in the last days, when i saw her, i am a totally genuine person

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:46 am 

magwitch wrote:

steve mgee is supposed to be passing on to the family my phone number, so i can talk with them and ask for permission, thank you

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:26 am 
Regular

Whatever is behind this posting, it is not that easy to record and distribute a record and put it out there to sell. There are also many legalities, so please also be aware of this.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:14 pm 
Top of the pops

I have this evening had confirmation from one of Toni's "real " friends that Toni had no boyfriend and no person that she was planning to set up home with. This person visited Toni in the last days of her life in hospital so knows the truth. Do not be tempted to fund anything that the poster has asked for.
Words fail me.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:21 pm 

If this is some kind of scam (it's really not too clear from the postings as to what the intention is here) - hopefully, the site Admins will be able to pass on any details regarding the posters IP and email address to the relevant authorities.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:40 pm 

beverley wrote:
I have this evening had confirmation from one of Toni's "real " friends that Toni had no boyfriend and no person that she was planning to set up home with. This person visited Toni in the last days of her life in hospital so knows the truth. Do not be tempted to fund anything that the poster has asked for.
Words fail me.

i knew toni for nearly three years, and only recently discovered how we feel about each other,toni told me , by me reading her lips, as she had a traxiotomi that she loved me. infact it is well known from where i met her at paws how she felt about me.as i was only one of two people who even cared enough for her, i think that this beverley you do not know anything.we both loved each other, but because of certain individuals at pawswe only knew how we loved each other three weeks before she past away.i was willing and able to go back to uk with toni and care for her. and as someone who had both legs amputated and fingers removed from left hand and one finger taken from the right, i have emough love in me to see toni was still the same person, so berverly stop talking about things you know nothing about

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:44 pm 

beverley wrote:
Words fail me.

one more thing beverly who ever you are joanne was tonis best friend, who i met along with the mother and father of tni at the funeral

Paphos people botton - viewtopic_body